Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question for a Bi
So i am seeeing a dude for 2 weeks(nothign serious) and with a girl (same nothign serious) ... Will i risc to ask them for a 3some ? Or i should never let them meet?

That would depend entirely on the people asked.

And I don't know how things work in Romania but generally speaking women I know (and not just in America) tend to be a lot more cautious (and easily offended) by requests like that from men they don't know well. And I can't imagine it's likely to be a good idea for the guy either unless he's openly bi (and likes to live wild). Of course there are always exceptions.

Here in America I'd wait to get to know both people really well before I even suggested anything like that, and then only if I thought both would be ok with the idea. It might help to introduce them to the idea and invite them to share their thoughts on it by by talking about a movie with a 3some or people you think who have had one to get an idea what they think of the idea. That might give you a clue on what they'd think of it without offending them.

how gay is your bf ?
test just how much he likes you by injecting a girl in the relationship

well the question is do you want to end up alone? If i was seeing you and you were screwing a girl id tell you exactly where you can go and wouldnt blame the girl if she did the same because what your doing... is cruel!

Might I recommend you discuss your thoughts with both of them separately and get their take on the idea before "setting things up".

Also be very careful. Females perform out of emotions as well as some guys. So you may create a strong "attachment" which may end up in someone getting hurt.

This includes you.

I would have to agree with zeon...and this is coming from the guy who's married and gay!