Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ready, i think...
well i think i'm ready to come out to one of my closest friends, and i think it's the right time because of a situation i'm in right now. i'll tell you the story. well i was at my friends house and she was on the computer and she was talking to this girl on aol. then she started telling her about how i was attracted to her and how i liked her and all this stuff, which obviously isn't true. so, i was hoping that this girl would just forget all about it and never talk to me (my friend gave her my SN) but sure enough the next day she popped up to me on aol and started talking and bla bla bla and i told her that everything my friends said wasnt true and she said i wouldnt want to go out with anyone as ugly as her anyway. so we talked for couple minutes and then she left. then today she sent me a friend request on my myspace (i don' know how she got it) and she also sent me a message saying that she had a dream about me, and that she sort of likes me (even though shes never even met me). so i told the friend that did all this to fix it and of course she made it worse. then she started asking me why i didn't just give the girl a chance and go out with her. now i want to tell her why i don't want to go out with her (i'm gay, of course) but i don't know how. help please

what a bitch. I bet shes fat and dresses slutty?

who? my friend? no she's actually not fat or slutty. but the person who likes me is a whore appearantly

YoUnGaY33 Wrote:who? my friend? no she's actually not fat or slutty. but the person who likes me is a whore appearantly

Thats who I was talking about. She sounds like a "practice girl". You know one that doesn't look so good. But all the guys have fucked her to lose their virginity?

A girl that dresses slutty and fucks around cause she wants to feel beautiful?

hmmm i dont know if it the right time to out to her because i am not sure if she has the maturity to accept and appreciate you told her. However it's not a big deal that she tried to set you up with some girl.
I mean you know if you can trust her and how prepared you are for any consequences then go on. If you are not sure about her or how you will handle things such as out-ing you when you dont expect it then go on otherwise wait. Dont rush yourself. Enjoy the age of the 'almost' innocence as long as you can, you have plenty time to go out to friends and start to experiment your sexuality.

well i know i can trust her with keeping it a secret (i'm keeping a secret of her's right now) i just don't know how to tell her. also, spoty, (this is random) we have to say your signature before every gym class, only the first word is God.

Oh i didnt know but hmmm makes sense its a quote from Saint Francis of Assisi.

Her secrets will might fade out and she wont care much if you say anything. I dont know man, i still think it is not the right time to tell her but i have been wrong before. When i was 13 i guess things were a bit different than it is now. Make your decision and be prepared.

As for how to tell her i d say keep it casual and relaxed, using humor seems to be a good way to tell.

Mmmmhmm, i don't know youngay. You dont have the necessity of coming out to 'fix into an external happening' unless you're absolutely ready to face your gayness in the world and 100% sure of your friend's possible reaction (no mention it would be a shock for her, particularly if she has put her 'eyes on you'). It happened to me sometimes that girls (friends of mine) liked me and wanted to have 'sth' with me... I just said no, that i didn't feel anything, it was all OK but i didn't want to go further blah blah blah, all those things... and in many other circumstances resembling style... always acting, being a hypocrite cos i had no other chance Rolleyes
if you feel you are absolutely EXHAUSTED to keep it your homosexuality as secret, if you really feel that you need an ear to hearken you, if you're about to explode and want to live your 'real life' now, if you're proud enough and without any worrying or other thing that makes you feel guilty regarding to your way of being, if you are ready for ALL the consequences.... tell her. i mean most of those things when i say 'the gayness in the world', sad, but that's how it is, if not gays wouldn't be fighting for their rights, don't u think?

Biggthumpup make up your mind cleverly, good luck!!

Here's the thing, if you are fine with coming out right now, then you can tell that to your friend and she can tell that to her friend so that you don't have to deal with that drama. If you don't want to come out, just tell your friend to tell her friend that you're not really interested in a relationship right now, or that you are "flattered", but not interested in your friend's friend.

I have a similar situation with a girl I met in college, and I haven't dealt with it, I should take my own advice. She likes me, keeps pressuring me as to why I don't have a girlfriend, and what I 'look' for in a woman. The problem with me is that I'm not ready to come out. It's must easier for kids these days because there is a lot of support. When I was your age (13 years ago), there just wasn't that type of support so I had to go it alone.

Good luck with your dilemma.

well everybody, i haven't told her yet, but my situation is getting worse. i told the girl i didn't like her and she said like OH SO YOU THINK I'M UGLY!? or something like that and i told her that wasnt it and bla bla bla. but anyway im going to this football game (actually in england i think it's soccer) with a couple of friends, and even after i told the girl i didn't like her she said she was still going to the football game and she was gonna meet up with me. i told her i didnt want it to be all akward and everything, but she says she still likes me and shes not giving up i've been in the exact same situation before when i was in second grade, only that time this girl trapped me into a corner and said she would never give up and it was really creepy and the teachers had to break it up, but anyway i'm basically in teh same situation again. i'm guess i'm just to irresistable Wink lol jk jk jk jk. so anyone have any advice (besides not going to the game, because i already told my friends i was)