Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
really strange thing ... answer honestly
ok so alst night i've been doin my nomrla sunday night... Goin the hill side and drink wine with a friend... At some point my friend got into a cab and wanted to take a walk , so i went home by foot. Sudenly i've noticed someone was fallowing me for a while now, he 1st ask for a cig and stuff then he went back and started fallowing me again... I got on a shortcut (pretty dark part) and he jsut camed to me rushed me in the wall and started say9ing he is in love and that he was stalkign me for a whiel now... My reaction: Got my iron chain from my bag and tryed to scare him away.... Am i doin this right?Cry The guy was arround 30-35

damn i need to practice my writing:-S

Can you report him to the police? It's probably best to get a restraining order at this rate. That's just SCARY, especially if he got you cornered against a wall. Sad

i don't even know the dude... My mom said that i should have kicked his ass , but that's not me so... Did this ever happened to anyone here? I mean that i need to make and ideea how a normal dude will react if he was me

i am used to this behaviour ... i live in a very strange neighbourhood ... but this dude fallowed me for 1hour ... So i am used to the corner thingy and can react pretty fast , i done judo for 4years >.< i am jsut curious how you guys would have reacted in that point ... honest answers

I would have put the four years of judo to good use, report him to the police if you see him againSmile
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

well how can i explain this easier... I live in Romania not US ... Police won;t come right away... i would have had to tie him up and w8 1 hour then the police would have come... so i can;t trust in the police

mihai Wrote:well how can i explain this easier... I live in Romania not US ... Police won;t come right away... i would have had to tie him up and w8 1 hour then the police would have come... so i can;t trust in the police

wow, good thing for the four years of judo then. its still worth a shot to report him if you see him again.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I would just report that there's a strange man following you and is obsessed with you. IF I'd've been in your position, I would've fought. I don't take kindly to strange people pushing themselves on me. Good on you for carrying a weapon though, even if it's just a chain (and yes--use judo if you need to!)

Please report him to the police , that is really scary .