Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
really strange thing ... answer honestly
That's fucking scarey...I would have kicked him in the balls then gone to the coppers.

Are you doing the right thing?

I don't know. How open is Romania now days? IF it is still pretty closed up when it comes to LGBT this may be an honest attempt by this guy to hook up, but just done in not too smart of a fashion. Sick societies make for sick people. In more open societies the need to stalk and act out in desperation is far less thus the way LGBT meet and greet is a bit more relaxed, open and honest.

If it was me I would engage him in conversation and find out more data. Why he thinks he is in love with me (we are strangers - yes? Then where does this love come from?). I would suggest that we continue walking, and I would change direction away from home if necessary to move back into the lighted, people filled areas of town.

This guy may have been drunk, or actually dealing with a major crush for you.

As an aside, pulling a weapon on a crazy person or one that is backed in a corner is always a bad idea. You should assume that in this sort of situation you are dealing with the deranged mind of a mad-man, thus you should seek to maintain peaceful control of the situation, not cause the deranged to feel threatened thus pushing them to attack.

HaHa. That's all your fault. Cause you're handsome :tongue:

Wanna know what i would've done? I would've gone, "OH REALLY?" Then proceed to put on my trollface mask. I would've told him i loved him too. Then lured him into the corner and Then probably would've given him a nice kick in the balls and a black eye after getting his hopes up. If he really loved you he should've sent you flowers with a nice card. He shouldn't have been following you. The nerve of that man. I'm glad you're ok. Situations like that don't usually end well.

ok thx for the answers...and romania is not a good p[alce to be gay anyway...as i said i am used to the fighting and stuff ( let';s say it;s not ok to get out of the house and people start pointing and whispering : it;s the gay from 2nd floor LOL ) ... romania is a place for rednecks that why i want to move far away from here ...
@Bowyn : Seriously? He pushed me in the corner ... how do you expect that i start a conversation, maybe not a bad ideea but as i said i used to the strict fighting thingy , they push you in a corner and you hope to catch some punches to scare them away. hopefully i won;t react like this in Germany , dont; wanna scare "The One" lol

@Defy : When my dad left us , the last thing he tought me is street fighting lol ... and a kcik in the balls=cowards hit
@Brian: You ar ethe 2nd to tell me that
@Manic: You ever were in a fight 1vs1 cause you are gay? I hope this will never happen to you Sad believe me you won;t stay for trolling Sad
strange thing i acsually liked the part with the sudendly push in the corner Wink) but the other things scared me so...

he could have been a cop?

if he was a cop it would have been a nice story Wink

mihai Wrote:well how can i explain this easier... I live in Romania not US ... Police won;t come right away... i would have had to tie him up and w8 1 hour then the police would have come... so i can;t trust in the police

hmm, that kind of explains why I was very strongly advised from my partner not to go alone to Brasov last year.

I am sorry it's like that in your country.

it is not like that , it;s just that i live in a "redneck" neighbourhood ... but if you only wanna see the historic part and stuff it;s ok , and Draculas castle and stuff...but don;t go to the pephery side