Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
really strange thing ... answer honestly
mihai Wrote:@Defy : When my dad left us , the last thing he tought me is street fighting lol ... and a kcik in the balls=cowards hit

In the real world, bullies and stalkers are the cowards and don't deserve the right to carry balls and deserve a swift kick right where they deserve it.

mihai Wrote:@Defy : When my dad left us , the last thing he tought me is street fighting lol ... and a kcik in the balls=cowards hit.

If you're in a contest or tournament, sure. If you're not in serious danger then it's probably still true. But when you're in danger of serious trauma or worse then you throw out the rules, the point is to survive without serious trauma not show how civilized and brave you are. Furthermore, the worse you hurt him the less likely he'll be to hurt someone else so you're not just defending yourself as is your right but doing society a favor.

As my cousin liked to say, if you poke a snake with a stick it's your own fault if you get bit.

ETA: Btw, here in the states anyway, and I thought it was this way everywhere, street fighting has no rules but to win because if you lose...well let's just say it's better if that doesn't happen.

next time push firmly on his knee caps turning them back to front and say

Now you know how a fucking seagull walks and your obviously screaming like one

then walk away

zeon Wrote:next time push firmly on his knee caps turning them back to front and say

Now you know how a fucking seagull walks and your obviously screaming like one

then walk away

Deep Auntie, Deep Disoriented lol.

~

Well, I've personally had 2 major stalkers before.

One has been stalking me since I was 13 and he was 23 all the way up to now. He probably still is, I don't know...

He confronted me last year and I did what Bowyn suggest, I said;

"Why or what makes you think that you love me? We're 10years apart and I've never met you before"

I'm not a violent person, so I wasn't going to deck him[hit him], but I could've easily.

I'm not going to make him feel bad or tell him what he's feeling isn't real, but I wouldn't let it progress either.

Like Bowyn said, it's best to pacify him. It may not seem like it, but he's right, you don't want to aggrevate someone desperate or who may be sick mentally.

Humans are unpredictable while sane, so it's safe to say that anything can happen while not very sane.

I wouldn't have just hit him or anything. I would either started the conversation or just walk away, but obviously not home.

Violence doesn't always solve everything.

Who knows... if you had hit him, he could've stabbed you or shot you or beat you and raped you or anything! It's best to think in situations like these. Because you never know what he's thinking, if he's thinking at all.

Sure if it comes to it, defend yourself, but you need to be sure first.

i would have reacting just like you mate - to be cornered like that must have been very scary, hitting him with a chain may have got you into trouble if u did though, be carefull about using anything that can be classed as a weapon - no normal person would follow u for an hour then dive on you declaring there love, he is a lot older than u and if he didi like you he should just asked to speak to you - not scare the life out of u in a dark alley.....luckily you have judo skills incase of any more problems - take care over there mate

I do like the Zeon method - one you've rearange his knee caps i think you'll have the situation well under controll

mihai Wrote:ok so alst night i've been doin my nomrla sunday night... Goin the hill side and drink wine with a friend... At some point my friend got into a cab and wanted to take a walk , so i went home by foot. Sudenly i've noticed someone was fallowing me for a while now, he 1st ask for a cig and stuff then he went back and started fallowing me again... I got on a shortcut (pretty dark part) and he jsut camed to me rushed me in the wall and started say9ing he is in love and that he was stalkign me for a whiel now... My reaction: Got my iron chain from my bag and tryed to scare him away.... Am i doin this right?Cry The guy was arround 30-35

I would go to the cops... creepy stuff :eek:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:As an aside, pulling a weapon on a crazy person or one that is backed in a corner is always a bad idea. You should assume that in this sort of situation you are dealing with the deranged mind of a mad-man, thus you should seek to maintain peaceful control of the situation, not cause the deranged to feel threatened thus pushing them to attack.

This makes a lot sense, regardless of where you are in the world.

I didn't care for Twilight when I read it and the biggest reason was Edward was a frightening stalker. I ironically had a nightmare about him, and unlike my normal vampire nightmares it was that he "loved" me (exactly as if I were Bella, which thankfully I am not as I didn't care for that character either) and I couldn't get away from him. Yet so many women love that drivel? It creeped me out, and had it instead been a lesbian love story (but otherwise exactly the same, that is the only change is "Edward" is now "Ellen") I'd still hate it and it actually made me appreciate being a lesbian out of fear that if I were straight Edward (and his stalking, controlling, and abusive behavior) might get my panties wet, too.

At least the writers of Buffy understood the difference between love and obsession, and just how frightening and dangerous the latter can be (especially that "love spell" Xander casts, er make that miscasts...). And speaking of which, one of my favorite YT vids of Edward trying to stalk Buffy instead of Bella....

Rofl

mihai Wrote:@Bowyn : Seriously? He pushed me in the corner ... how do you expect that i start a conversation, maybe not a bad ideea but as i said i used to the strict fighting thingy , they push you in a corner and you hope to catch some punches to scare them away. hopefully i won;t react like this in Germany , dont; wanna scare "The One" lol

I fail to see this corner and the pushing in your original post.

This guy followed you, and bummed a smoke, followed you some more then started saying he loved you.

Form the posts here that basically say 'bash him' I have to wonder if the days of the baseball bat to the gay's head failed to learn us LGBT a few things.

Unless the guy struck at you, provoking violence will not fix anything. Bringing violence to the table only makes for more violence.

From the first post and what little I know from Romania, I suspect that his guy was desperate for gay attention - being a gay, and tiring of being always hiding it, thus went about expressing himself in the wrong way.

In essence your pulling out a chain and threatening him is no different than the homophobes who pull out baseball bats and teach us all about God's love.

Swing away.

Hello mahai, 4 years what degree? Preditor's are found all over the world, what would I have done, hit him once, and call an ambulance. This person needs to be reported so he cannot attack someone who maybe defenceless. Just my thoughts, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]