Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
really strange thing ... answer honestly
@ Bowyn don;t get me wrong , when he asked for the smoke i glady offered , when a stranger tells you he loves you and stuff you kinda get freeked , so my 1st reactionw as to laugh ( i mean how can a complete stranger say that ) that;s why he bumped me in the corner >.< anyway haven;t seen him since 2 days or i got blind... And i am not a racist or homophobic

If i learned something is that i got beaten up when i was arround 16 by some dudes from my highschool and noone even jumped to help me. I have tod eal with this kinds of people everyday as i exit my place , if i would call the police anyday i will sound crazy... this is the way happens in Romania. And i am trying to move in Germany so i am trying to keep a low profile. You probably heard about romanian being rude/stealers/beggers well thatt is soemkind like 60% of the population here, we can;t report everyone Wink

ETA: Btw, here in the states anyway, and I thought it was this way everywhere, street fighting has no rules but to win because if you lose...well let's just say it's better if that doesn't happen.[/QUOTE]

totaly agree but i am not a violent person, i mean only when i have no way back.
thing is i care too much about the consequences. Nvm if he will keep fallowing me i must get a camera and take him a pic or soemthing , he still fallows me arround like i can;t see him , but he hasn't r eacted violent again. prob he is a nice guy and i am just paranoid

BTW pls close this Thread don;t wanna scare the new comers and i mean the minors Big Grin