Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Handling Stress
  • Listening to music helps to ease down stress. I listen to music when I work in my office. My boss doesn't mind as my work can be really stressful. Listening to music also allows me to focus 500%.
  • Exercise and dancing help me a lot to reduce stress.
  • Smile a lot, be friendly and be courteous to people. I don't know but these three seem to help me wonderfully and positively.
  • I talk about stress with friends, colleagues and boss. My colleagues, boss and I occasionally discuss about each other's stress in the office. We discuss about it in a serious tone and also with a taste of humor.

Kiid Wrote:Pot can be good for martial arts too.

Just curious, what martial arts do you practice?

When I'm particularly stressed, I like to take long walks by myself. I don't bring my I-pod, or my e-reader or anything else to distract me. I just go for a long, relaxing hike through the forests near my home and reflect on things that are bothering me. I listen to my subconscious and try to sort out the random jumble of thoughts taking place, attempting to find some meaning in them.

If I'm unable to go hiking for whatever reason, I like to freewrite and see where that takes me. Both methods have proven invaluable in dealing with my stress Confusedmile: