Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone knows a forum for gay sociopaths?
I need a new home Cry (no, i'm serious)

You dont need a new home you want a new home... Overtime mister this forum will grow.. I am often playing MYTH OF SOMA online so if you go on there look for RAGE OF FIRE GUILD lol thats mineSmile

I feel like a sociopath at the moment on a proper rampage.

Why do you feel like a sociopath?

Taking that out of the equation, you don't need a new "home." There are so many wonderful people who frequent this one that I'm sure would be more than willing to help you through whatever it is you're going through. Confusedmile:

I'm not the best advice giver out there, but if there's something on your mind you would like to talk to someone about, my PM box is always open.

Best of luck to you in whatever you choose to do Confusedmile:

@zeon: yeah, you're right. I'll stick around for awhile lol. It does seem like a great game but I'll have to pass on the offer though. I'm afraid I might get too sucked into it xD

@mrk: let it out man. You gotta do what you have to do.

@wintermoon: well, I am actually a 68 year old man living in mom's basement atm. I kind of lied to everyone about my age. Can someone change it for me? And that's just one thing...I have several "issues" I have to sort out. I'm sure you will hear from me again. (p.s. someone sent me a pm long ago but I'm not sure how it works now) Guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks Sad

btw, who's the mod on gs? anyone know?

TryingNewThing Wrote:@wintermoon: well, I am actually a 68 year old man living in mom's basement atm. I kind of lied to everyone about my age. Can someone change it for me? And that's just one thing...I have several "issues" I have to sort out. I'm sure you will hear from me again. (p.s. someone sent me a pm long ago but I'm not sure how it works now) Guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks Sad

btw, who's the mod on gs? anyone know?

You can change your age I believe by going to your profile and editing your date of birth to the correct one. Confusedmile:

As for your living situation, I'm sure its not the most ideal of ones for you - but I highly doubt anyone here is going to judge you based on that little detail of your life. We've all gone through rough times in our life...maybe not as severe as others, but trust me, things could be much worse for you. You could be homeless for starters. At least you have a supportive parent Confusedmile:

As for replying to pm's, that's easy enough. When you receive one and finish reading it, just click the little blue "reply" button on the right-hand side of your screen.

The official mod of the forum is Andy, but there is no real hierarchy, we all chip in and support each other if a member has concerns or questions Confusedmile:

Hope this helps some. I do hope you feel better about yourself soon as well. I know it can be difficult, but there are people out there who want to help in any way they can Confusedmile:

Fantastic News! :biggrin: Someone older than me :biggrin:

So what was the problem again?

We all have issues we have to work though, or have pretty much worked through, are working on, etc.. so relax about that and do what you need to do.

As for being a bit sociopathic, I thin we can all get that way at times. We get past those times, and start caring, talking and, making it right as far as we can.

You're off to a good start on that front, keep going Smile

Just wanna say that I'm sorry for causing ppl to turn cynical. Whatever that causes it...

Anyway, this thread is sarcastic in nature, I hope ppl realize that, but the apology is true as I felt like I've done something bad but I don't know exactly what...but I hope ppl don't read into things too much and jump into conclusions...again, I'm sorry.

Good news is since joining gs, I've came out to some of my closest female friends and my mom. I didn't expect it to be that easy but it was a breeze. She was more interested in how gay sex works lol. (she told me oral sex is bad because it can have bacteria on it and u put it in mouth...lol i love this woman) I asked her if she had suspected whether I was gay, she said she did not. Then I reminded her how I had this "role model" in 6th grade, which I had told her his name in the past, and I said that was when it started. She liked to think that he was just a "idol" to me but I explained that it was more than that. I must be really good at hiding it lol...I also suspect that my dad might be a closet case, and raised that question. She knows how he's like...he basically just leads a very selfish and bachelor life style...after she gave birth to my younger sister, they never had sex! I suspect the absence of father figure has a lot to do with me being gay but oh well, I do feel a little better now that I've told her. so...yeah, I've made progress and I have the forum to thank for definitely.Confusedmile: