Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
relaxing bath has frightened me!!!
Rolleyes

My advice instead is not having baths anymore, replace them with showers. Unless you want to have your balls grabbed by a not so young or good looking doctor which is the safest thing to do for many reasons.

Run to your horribly old doctor. If it is the C down there you dont have much time. It is suppose to hit the brain really quickly.

I only know this because I am a cyclist and read about Lance Armstrong.

It spreads super fast and from every bloody pamphlet I have ever read they say to immediately call your doc and get an appt asap - NO CHOICE IN WAITING.

hope I helped you to relax,
frank

I'm sure your Dr would prefer you to see him numerous times to tell you everythings' fine than to see you too late and having to arrange a castration because you were paranoid about feeling like a hypochondriac.

In other words.. get down the Doctors.. and I hope everything's ok!

Also let us know if its fine Rolleyes x
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Yes, please do !!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

i cant find the bump today! but i will probly still go up and arrange an appointment, as soon as i can - i have such little time right now and th docs seems like its never open!!! lol, but it shud put my mind to rest having been checked. Confusedmile:

Aha thats awesome Rolleyes Good luck!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Yup indeedy-doo - that's GREAT to hear, but just to put your mind at ease, you know what to do Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!