Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
relaxing bath has frightened me!!!
k was having a bath, relaxin for the first time in christ knows how long, n i started checkin ma balls cos itd been a while since the last time. last time i did this i worried but was told its jus a vericole or sumin, n not to worry about things that are around the testical but jus th testical itself. so, i was feelin, n right round the bak of my left testical, in a really awkward place, thers a tiny tiny hard bump, not a lump rly, just like the size of a pin head.

iv read about this on the internet, apparently this can be a cist or sumin to do with calcium. or of course cancer. but what annoys me is every time i go to the doctors worrying over something im told nothings wrong. so i feel stupid. nd iv got th panto currently, thats a lot of stress. could this liiiiittle bump be because of stress.. some how? lol, id like som advice. shall i see if the situation changes or just book to see my doctor AGAIN as soon as i can??

I had something like this and my doctor told me not to worry about them; they're related to sweat and stress; they've gone now, but at the time i thought it was something pretty bad and it creeped me out too.

Why o why the body decides to do this is beyond me!

even so. theres that bastard voice in ur head isnt ther, just going,

" canceeeeeeeer..... could be... caaaaancccceeeeeeer..."

lol u know

hellocake Wrote:even so. theres that bastard voice in ur head isnt ther, just going,

" canceeeeeeeer..... could be... caaaaancccceeeeeeer..."

lol u know

If your worried go check it out. Thats what doctors are for matey. x
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

but its such a pain in th arse. cos i dnt wna go ther n him to say, "its nothing.. AGAIN. stop making me feel ur balls." lol i just want to know what YOU would do

hellocake Wrote:but its such a pain in th arse. cos i dnt wna go ther n him to say, "its nothing.. AGAIN. stop making me feel ur balls." lol i just want to know what YOU would do

From experience within a different matter.. I know leaving things unchecked when your worried doesnt help at all.

So Id get it checked, see what it is, no point in leaving it. Can make things 100x worse. As ive learnt. :frown:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

If you're not happy seeing the same Doctor try and get a second opinon. But i understand totally the fear of the dreaded C word; its not nice Sad

i can never remember the name of the doctor that always sees me but whenever i walk into th room, whichever sodding room it is, its always the same sodding geezer. i think he might be the only doctor in the world. lolLaugh1

Typical - grr. How about you ask your current Doctor to refer you to another one. It'd sour your releationship with him, but its your peace of mind and potential for life and death we're talking about here, so push for reassurance.

Alternatively you could ask your current Doctor to check your balls with his mouth and see how long it is before he drops you as a patient! Smile

Seriously, though get a second opinion.

... although walking into your GP's surgery and saying "I want to get my balls checked out, do you have any fit, young, HOT doctors on today ?" might also raise the wrong kind of suspicions ...

Seriously though, I agree with Twazzle and Serfdom - if you are worried, get it checked out - worrying about it is just going to make it worse and, hopefully WHEN you find out it's nothing to worry about, have a chat with the GP then and there, and get them to give you the definitive lowdown on WHEN it would be appropriate to worry, so you can avoid any embarassment in the future xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!