Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reply with lyrics!
ok, write down a lyric from one of the songs that you know, in response to the previously posted lyric. it doesn't have to rhyme, but has to have some connection.

for example:
[SIZE=2]"you are the original template, you are the original exemplary. how seen were actually? how revered were you (honestly) at the time?" (alanis morissette | heart of the house)

>

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]"make a whole new religion, a falling star that you cannot live without and I'll feed your obsession. there'll be nothing but this thing that you'll never doubt" (garbage | supervixen)

>

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]"you could say i lost my faith in science and progress. you could say i lost my belief in the holy church. you could say i lost my sense of direction. you could say all of this and worse but... if i ever lose my faith in you there'd be nothing left for me to do" (sting | if i ever lose my faith in you)
[/SIZE]

"you're in my thoughts and all of my prayers, I wish I could mean all that you mean to me, my angel without wings." (You're My Angel -- Unwritten Law)

:biggrin: