Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
republican success in WA state
from the news:
The Washington state Senate passed legislation on Wednesday to legalize gay marriage a vote that moved the state closer to joining six others and the District of Columbia in recognizing same-sex marriage. 3 more votes than needed for passage -- sent it on to the state's House of Representatives, where the bill is expected to win swift approval by a comfortable margin as early as next week. Both legislative bodies are controlled by Democrats. But the political dynamic on the issue shifted after Governor Christine Gregoire, a Democrat in her final year in office, announced last month she was backing the gay marriage bill.

this makes me want to vote Republican ... NOT

LOL...I am left liberal or progressive so even voting Democrat is a chore for me as I usually like the Green Party or another Third Party candidate the best...Republican...errr....not even on the radar.

"Republicans not on the radar"
Yet some gays feel inclined to vote for them. I just figure they dont know where their bread is buttered. The thing is; their profile puts them in the closet. Whatever.

pellaz Wrote:"Republicans not on the radar"
Yet some gays feel inclined to vote for them. I just figure they dont know where their bread is buttered. The thing is; their profile puts them in the closet. Whatever.

I had an incident once with a guy just before I met my current lover...we were about to have sex and I found out he was a Republican...that was a complete deal breaker for me. I had to leave.

I know I am old fashionedWink but for me...I only went on dates AFTER I knew if I liked the sexWink:biggrin:

i did the same thing, girls have standards too.

I've never voted Republican, and the way they're going, never will.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!