Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rperks is a newbie
And so far he has replied to four posts. Unfortunateky his reply has been the same in all four cases: "Hey man call me 2483128169, i will give you the best blow job, you'll ever have." Not particularly funny and I think, out of place on GS.

LONDONER Wrote:And so far he has replied to four posts. Unfortunateky his reply has been the same in all four cases: "Hey man call me 2483128169, i will give you the best blow job, you'll ever have." Not particularly funny and I think, out of place on GS.

And while I agree, as I'm sure is the case unanimously here on GS, posting a thread about it and commenting on it, to me seems unneeded, as we can infer this from the posts and do not really need to discuss it, as it has happened, happens and will happen again at some point.

History is bound to repeat itself.

And to give attention to it is not necessary and only perpetuates the act, which here as you pointed out is out of place.

Loveya

The site gets these newbies spamming numbers from time to time. He received infractions so Admin will pick this up and remove them...infact, Admin has already swept them away Wink