Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rule of 5?
if its relationship material, how many dates do u go on before u kinda consider it to be serious?

i guess everyone has different standards. mine was a rule of three; if after three dates, there's no spark, then it should be the end.

today was the first time i heard of rule of 5, 5 dates before anything serious.

what are ur personal experiences?

Depends how good the sex is ;-)

Nah, seriously there are no rules, I guess you just know in your heart if the spark is there or not, if there is no potential for a relationship, at least you have found a new friend

I agree with dfiant and say your heart knows it Smile
I fell for my bf on the first day but of course things didnt get serious until later on

why follow procedures on something so abstract as love. THERE ISNT A BLOODY RULE BOOK TO IT. so its serious when you both bloody make it serious! SO MAKE IT SERIOUS.

I also agree with dfiant, you really can't be clinical about relationships, well at least I can't..! Scatter

I dont go on how many dates as if they ask me out and they turely love me and i love them back i normaly say yes and see how it goes from there. Confusedmile:

trywait Wrote:if its relationship material, how many dates do u go on before u kinda consider it to be serious? ... 5 dates before anything serious.

guys!
after 3-5 dates you got to have an idea if there is ever going to be any love. than again its another decision whether to completely throw the guy back and get another. i mean keep him around for a friendship/ emotional support, the sex. can he work on cars?

It's serious if and when it's serious, I've had straight friends date for years without becoming serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

IMHO
Throw the rules out the window .
You are not going to know the real guy till you live together.

you heart knows when it 's time