Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
safe sex
I have only started this lifestyle and do not practice safe sex.IO tried condoms a couple of times and do not enjoy them at all.I am still enjoying the newness and excitement of the relationship.I want to feel me lovers penis when I kiss it although I still have not gotten the art of swallowing down yet.I want to feel him deep in me and want him to enjoy his orgasm immensely and we both agree that condoms lessen the pleasure.I was a virgin and he has only had two other relationships years ago.We both brought the gay out of one another.So how much of a problem would it be not to use condoms.Keeping him satisfied is my goal.

Easy. Is it possible that he has sex with someone who may have AIDS? If you know who his partners were, and he knows who your partners were, you are safe. Diseases are not caught through the air. They are transmitted by persons who are infected. If you are unsure about former partners, get an AIDS test done.

Aids appeared when I was 35. I had a great condom free life up until that point. I have never liked condoms so I know how you feel. Skin to skin is what feels best with men.

Good luck!!
John

No one can tell you the risk in your specific case. It's a numbers game -- the more partners either of you have had, the more likely you've picked up some bugs along the way. Some, like HPV, may show no symptoms. If you were a total virgin previously, you are no threat to him for STD's. The fewer sexual encounters he has had, the lower the risk.

Unfortunately, all you know for certain is that the risk to you is greater than zero.

Perhaps being 63 you may think you have nothing more to learn.

Here is something to think about: 63 year olds can catch STD's, including HIV just as easy as a teenager. If you feel you've nothing left to live for and want to take that gamble with your life feel free. Just remember your not just sleeping with him, your sleeping with all his previous partners as well!

If your both in a serious monogamous relationship, then BOTH of you get tested, then be condom free if you want, and trust that neither of you will have sex outside of the relationship.

The whole "condoms lessons the pleasure" crap is one reason HIV rates are still so high across all groups, gay and straight.

Just my 5c worth Smile

ObW
X

SAFE SEX IS BEST SEX (less chance of HIV and DEATH(SLOW PAINFUL DEATH(REALY SLOW PAINFUL DEATH)

kthxbye

Pengy
Quack

There is no excuse for unsafe sex, if you want to risk it then that is your call just make sure that you know the dangers and get tested regularly.

Oral is less dangerous because the acids in your stomach can kill a lot of things but that won't help your throat or if you have cuts in your mouth (brushing your teeth before oral sex increases the risks)
So my advice is spit or swallow just don't gargle Tongue

I have always practiced safe sex, but even with that, I recently had a scare with a possibility of being infected with HPV (Genital Warts), as a guy I was sleeping with developed them.

The scary thing for me about this was that every time I've ever in my life had penetrative sex with a man, either top or bottom, it's been with a condom, but, because HPV lives in the skin cells, and can reside in places not covered by a condom, condoms don't fully protect you.

That being said, I'm not going to stop using condoms. I got a full STI panel done and I don't have anything that can be detected and I want to keep it that way. There are too many things floating aroung out there for me to take that risk.

Obviously at your age you have your own life experiences and your own perspectives and I respect that. I would just caution you that just because you are on the older side, doesn't mean that you don't have many years of a full life ahead. My dad's best friend is alive and vibrant at 83, still enjoying his time with the one's he loves. That's what it really comes down to, time spent with those that you care about.

Richard

Or you could find a guy like I did who agreed to get tested and now we can enjoy each other condom free.

With blowjobs, you have significantly less chance of getting STD, HIV, or AIDS than anal. With anal, condom should be used unless you only do it with one person, then you should go to check-up as often as possible to keep yourself updated. At least this is what I know so far.

No sex is risk free although if you are afraid of the consequences you shouldn't take the risk. I myself was in a relationship where we only have practised safe sex for 7 years I wanted to share the intimacy of bb sex it became a issue we couldn't overcome so we split up.