Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
say to my family
hi guy i wanna talk yr advice from thing sorry for my bad English am gay from middle east . am thinking tell me family am gay to stop push me to marry what is yr opinion. i know they be angry in begin but at last be ok

Hi Confusedmile:

hard to advice if we don´t know the parents ... but maybe it can be useful to start a test-outing.... tell it a sister or a aunt wich you very trust. See what happens .. and maybe they can help you or give you a better advice how to tell it to your parents....

fenris Wrote:Hi Confusedmile:

hard to advice if we don´t know the parents ... but maybe it can be useful to start a test-outing.... tell it a sister or a aunt wich you very trust. See what happens .. and maybe they can help you or give you a better advice how to tell it to your parents....

i think my patents get me home out no one accepted gay here .and may they make agreement with me to traveling me aboard

that reminds me on agreements in Germany in from 1950 till gay-actions are allowed. Gay men married lesbian women .... so they were married... nobody talked about both and it works. I know .. that is not a very good way of life ... but better then some alternatives. Maybe is that a way ? Maybe its enough to tell your parents that you have a gf.... but you don´t want to marry ?

this is hard, in middle east homosexuality is not accepted, are there any punishment for being gay in Kuwait?

Gabbyboy Wrote:this is hard, in middle east homosexuality is not accepted, are there any punishment for being gay in Kuwait?

sure man if u know any one u are gay it is enough to complete yr life in prison some countries in middle east punishment Up to death by hanging or stoning

fenris Wrote:that reminds me on agreements in Germany in from 1950 till gay-actions are allowed. Gay men married lesbian women .... so they were married... nobody talked about both and it works. I know .. that is not a very good way of life ... but better then some alternatives. Maybe is that a way ? Maybe its enough to tell your parents that you have a gf.... but you don´t want to marry ?

man thx about yr internist but gay marriage not only sex it also feeling and am top so can not have sex with lesbian and yr solution is good ll put in my mind thx man

have you think about migrating to a country where homosexuality is accepted. like Canada or the US??

Hi forlove,

Are your parents liberal or are they very traditional? If they're liberal and you know they'd eventually accept you then maybe you should sit down with them and tell them gently. However if they're quite traditional then I'd suggest keeping it secret;
as you've said there are legal consequences if it was made public that you're gay.
Like Gabby said you can always move to a more gay friendly country if you really needed.

Hope my comment helps you with your decision. Confusedmile:

... used Google translate to help with communication, the arabic probably makes no sense ha!

مرحبا forlove،

والديك ليبرالية أم أنها تقليدية جدا؟ لو انهم ليبرالية وتعلمون انها تريد ان تقبل في نهاية المطاف لك ، ثم ربما يجب عليك الجلوس معهم ونقول لهم بلطف. ولكن اذا انهم التقليدية تماما ثم كنت تشير الى ابقائها سرية ؛
كما كنت قد وقال هناك عواقب قانونية إذا جعل الجمهور أنك مثلي الجنس.
وقال غابي مثل يمكنك نقل دائما إلى بلد مثلي الجنس ودية أكثر إذا كنت في حاجة حقا.

الأمل تعليقي يساعدك مع قراركم.

... تستخدم جوجل ترجمة للمساعدة في الاتصالات ، وربما لا يجعل عربية هكتار الشعور!

I'd be very careful about this decision. I would not want anything bad to happen, (like life imprisonment...or worse) to happen to you.
This might seem a little crazy, but what about finding a job in another country where gays are accepted and moving there. I don't know if this is an option for you or not, but you might consider it.

Wish you all the best