Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
say to my family
My two cents.

Considering that you are from Kuwait, I think the best and the safest way is to migrate to another country.

As Gabby suggested, Canada could be one of the top choices.

But if you prefer a more Islamic country but still gay 'friendly', migrate to Turkey or my country. Turkey and Malaysia are not perfect but both are very modern Islamic countries.

BYoNexus Wrote:I'd be very careful about this decision. I would not want anything bad to happen, (like life imprisonment...or worse) to happen to you.
This might seem a little crazy, but what about finding a job in another country where gays are accepted and moving there. I don't know if this is an option for you or not, but you might consider it.

Wish you all the best
u are right my friend i hear many problem in employment in usa and canda now so if i travelle to there may find my self in grand hell coz not find many to live so i lose here and there i think i have think more and more before do that
thx man

Jay Wrote:My two cents.

Considering that you are from Kuwait, I think the best and the safest way is to migrate to another country.

As Gabby suggested, Canada could be one of the top choices.

But if you prefer a more Islamic country but still gay 'friendly', migrate to Turkey or my country. Turkey and Malaysia are not perfect but both are very modern Islamic countries.

if i do that may i wine life partner but lose all my friends here i have life here i not deny good family.friends .job have to think well if i can leave all this sides in my life to have hove
thx alot dear .

I read all the posts what i have to say is that sometimes life doesnt really gives you an opption and if you really want to live your life exactly as you want to having a male partner that means that you have to move somewhere that being yourself is not a crime,
Maybe you should take the advantage to go somewhere in USA or even in Europe if you can find a job there
About your family and you friends and the whole life that you have there is something that you can have when you gonna move somewhere else and you will have better friends that they will accept you as you really are.

Good luck my friend, take care!