Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scared to dead-Vaccine against homosexuality.
hmmmmmmmmmmm............. all of this gives me a reason to do a thread that will start a volcano in GS.... it's about the one single area of homosexuality into which no, and I mean FUNKIN NO research or serious thinking has ever been done... except for what I've done along with a few others....

But maybe I shouldn't until I'm through with some side research about it... and then maybe get a NOVA hour, become rich, famous and get crowned king of all non-straight people....

supasyd Wrote:I've always been shit at accepting who I am, but never because of my sexuality! The fact that we can even debate this for 4 pages is the problem...We haven't succeeded in having equal rights until arguing over this is seen in the same light as arguing over what star sign you were born under.

^to be fair, most of the conversation was about trolls, fairies and well hung honey bees.

What I want to know is why the Grimm brothers never thought to include a honey bees' endowment in any of their stories.

ETOTE Wrote:^to be fair, most of the conversation was about trolls, fairies and well hung honey bees.

What I want to know is why the Grimm brothers never thought to include a honey bees' endowment in any of their stories.

Because they were rather, uh, um, Grimm.

It was their lesser known cousins the Gaye Sisters who included honeybee endownment in their tails. For some reason they never hit the big times in the literary world.

Hi Guys! I agree with ETOTE lol. This thread has been used for any random thing mostly. But its okay though (?)
SO. What this doctor has put in my organism is masculine hormones. Like. Testosterone. And the the treatment consist in one injections every month, for 3 months. And after I let them inject me (yes, I did
I was in so much pressure, I so regret it now.) I did my research , and having excessive amounts of masculine hormones can cause a lot of diseases. Like cancer in the prostate, cardiac problems, erection problems (this one's bad) and a lot more, and I showed them to my mom and she said that I was looking to a super extreme consequences. But... This could happen to me, and I will not risk my health nor body for her to satisfy herself. A while ago I told her that I will not go to that doctor anymore, and that I will not risk my body. She insisted and I guess that she will keeping on insisting. And she told me that I can get a doctor who " thinks like me". But I am freakin tired of all this shit. I don't want to go to the doctor neither psychologist. And if she wants to kick me outta da house, I'll go with my head held high. And knowing I did the best of me and they didn't. No regrets. ( hoping that that doesn't happen cuz I don't have a job neither a place to stay lol) . I read that this hormones will make my voice lower, and facial hair will grow a lot more (like a masculinization lol ). I may change outside and look more "manly" but, in the end I will still like dick Confusedexydance2: So... Why to cross al those things? ( am I singer and I totally don't want my voice to change) she said that if I go through all the shit she wants me to do to me and explore all the "horizons" and after aaall of that I still wants to stay there, she will understand and give a step back, she thinks I am disoriented.

Sexydance
memechose Wrote:hmmmmmmmmmmm............. all of this gives me a reason to do a thread that will start a volcano in GS.... it's about the one single area of homosexuality into which no, and I mean FUNKIN NO research or serious thinking has ever been done... except for what I've done along with a few others....

But maybe I shouldn't until I'm through with some side research about it... and then maybe get a NOVA hour, become rich, famous and get crowned king of all non-straight people....

O.K. Mister Scientist, When your rich and famous, Jimmy Echo supported you.
And another thing.
What the Hell are you talking about?? It better be good.
WHAT Have you done with along with a few others?-- Oh wait, I know, It's the Helicopter.
I know, your not foolin me.