Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scared to dead-Vaccine against homosexuality.
I just got back from the doctors this morning, Sorry Guys

I've got to leave you bunch of Homos, I'm Straight now.
(That was a little harsh) --Oohhhh, I didn't mean that Guys, I'm sorry.

Dammit, it didn't work!

Will101 Wrote:So a few of you may know that i Just came out to my parents.
To make it short my mom wants to put a vaccine that "cures homosexuality" that the family Doctor told her. The doctor is really reliable of my family. And I honestly I was so shocked!!!! Like . A vaccine?!?!? I didn't know that this shit existed! I am scared to dead guys. Will this work? Is this really a cure? How the f*ck am I going to live my life if it works. Like. My whole life will change. I just got panicked. I told my mom I will let them put this vaccine cuz i was pretty sure that this thing will not work. But I have my doubts know. But from what I have read this only works in young gays. (I'm 18) I'm pretty pretty scared. Life as I know it will change. If this thing works. Do you guys know anything about it? Please. Help!!!!

HAHAHA so I guess that doctor got his degree from Uncle Ben's Minute Rice University.

At Uncle Ben's Minute Rice University, your grades and their results aren't important at all, the important thing is the title you get. Please register now for the fastest degree you'd ever earn in your life and start practicing today.

Some well known alumni from Uncle Ben's Minute Rice University
- Your Family doctor lol
- George W Bush
- Every one that claims to be an expert and coming with solution that have not made the news such as a vaccine that cure a disease that is not a disease (i.e, Homosexuality). You're 18... Run from that charlatan...

there is no such thing as a vaccine that cure homosexuality, and if there was one I'd never sign up for it.

Gay love and Gay sex is much more intense than straight love... I had both and I prefer the latter.

POST BY JAKE
""there is no such thing as a vaccine that cure homosexuality, and if there was one I'd never sign up for it""
Yeah, Like I'm so glad to be this way,(I wanted to be Gay) B.S.
I liked getting bullied, out casted, tormented, ridiculed, told I'm not right,

Trust me if you could possibly ever change your attraction, you would. (you say no, that's because of your Attraction right now) Your letting that attraction speak for you. however, if you could truly change your Attraction, and be attracted to the opposite sex,(and be none the wiser) you would be straight and not be saying things like "I'm glad I'm Gay" because your Attraction would be towards what is classified as (normal) and again, be none the wiser.

JimmyEcho Wrote:POST BY JAKE
""there is no such thing as a vaccine that cure homosexuality, and if there was one I'd never sign up for it""
Yeah, Like I'm so glad to be this way,(I wanted to be Gay) B.S.
I liked getting bullied, out casted, tormented, ridiculed, told I'm not right,

Trust me if you could possibly ever change your attraction, you would. (you say no, that's because of your Attraction right now) Your letting that attraction speak for you. however, if you could truly change your Attraction, and be attracted to the opposite sex,(and be none the wiser) you would be straight and not be saying things like "I'm glad I'm Gay" because your Attraction would be towards what is classified as (normal) and again, be none the wiser.

Jimmy first of all I am HAPPY TO BE ME it has nothing to do with my sexual preference. As per getting bullied I am a 20 years very dangerous martial art artist. I've got bullied once in my life because it was some kids who didn't know what I could do to them. Once on my way to training, I was stopped and teased by Skin Heads, on my back was my katana... they've surrounded me and pushing me around, when I fell on the floor I stood back up, took a deep breath and told them that because of what they did I am in obligation to defend myself - they laughed. I took off my Katana from its cache and land it on the toe of the largest skin head - this was done very quickly and none of them could do anything. And I took back position to fight, but they ran away. Yes, I was arrested and charged, and yet released because there was enough witnesses to vouch that I really did use my martial art as the very last solution.

I have been with women, and then men, I do have 5 children, but two of them were naturally made and I don't CARE the SLIGHEST about people's judgement. I am what I am and that's it. I don't fear hell because I don;t believe in it so whatever people will say it slides on me like water on a duck's back.

Call it BS is you want, but don't insult me... you're not me. Being gay wasn't the worst that happened in my life I can guarantee you that. Changing my attraction and fit in the mold? NO FUCKING WAY do you get that? Yes, I agree if I wasn't in a relationship I may have signed up, if I haven't had sex with guys I may have signed up. But I did, and because it's too late for me to go back, I'd never get that pill or vaccine because being gay did bring a lot of challenge and challenges is what drives me. WHAT DRIVES YOU JIMMY?

What happened to you Jimmy doesn't mean it happened to all of us, just remember that before replying to other people's post. Not everyone are outcasted, bullied and so on and so forth.

polfsky Wrote:Never heard of that type of vaccine before in my life. If it exists, it would have been all over the news by now.

Maybe it's a mind game or placebo effect.

Not trying to twist words here, but if vaccine was the word the doctor used, he should be fired. Vaccinations are used to strengthen the defense against the infection, whichever that may be. But homosexuality is not an infection and you cannot vaccinate a person already infected............................ that would kind of pretty much entirely yeah definately defeat the purpose.

Your mum is nuts and so is the doctor. I urge you to tell them so and get the hell out of there.

There actually IS a vaccine for being gay....

It won't turn you straight...but it will make you celibate

Here is how it works....find the guy who repulses you more than any other man on earth. I know that is a tall order and you may not get the exact match but "close enough" worksXyxthumbs...then get him naked and spend a week in a seedy motel with him with the doors locked so you can't leave.....

THIS GUY...naked and in a hotel room with me (yeah..I know...he is a corpse now)...I would be done with men forever...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTsz9o5OS-f8iPK66GYow...eirlfe4jcw]

Jake Wrote:Jimmy first of all I am HAPPY TO BE ME it has nothing to do with my sexual preference. As per getting bullied I am a 20 years very dangerous martial art artist. I've got bullied once in my life because it was some kids who didn't know what I could do to them. Once on my way to training, I was stopped and teased by Skin Heads, on my back was my katana... they've surrounded me and pushing me around, when I fell on the floor I stood back up, took a deep breath and told them that because of what they did I am in obligation to defend myself - they laughed. I took off my Katana from its cache and land it on the toe of the largest skin head - this was done very quickly and none of them could do anything. And I took back position to fight, but they ran away. Yes, I was arrested and charged, and yet released because there was enough witnesses to vouch that I really did use my martial art as the very last solution.

I have been with women, and then men, I do have 5 children, but two of them were naturally made and I don't CARE the SLIGHEST about people's judgement. I am what I am and that's it. I don't fear hell because I don;t believe in it so whatever people will say it slides on me like water on a duck's back.

Call it BS is you want, but don't insult me... you're not me. Being gay wasn't the worst that happened in my life I can guarantee you that. Changing my attraction and fit in the mold? NO FUCKING WAY do you get that? Yes, I agree if I wasn't in a relationship I may have signed up, if I haven't had sex with guys I may have signed up. But I did, and because it's too late for me to go back, I'd never get that pill or vaccine because being gay did bring a lot of challenge and challenges is what drives me. WHAT DRIVES YOU JIMMY?

What happened to you Jimmy doesn't mean it happened to all of us, just remember that before replying to other people's post. Not everyone are outcasted, bullied and so on and so forth.

O.K. JAKE, Lets do this.
FIRST OF ALL, You don't know my history, DUDE!
Your first SENTENANCE was "I'm happy to be me" YES I agree with that , and you should be.
I'm not talking about that (you blank blank) This was about what you were BORN into. If you are born Gay ,it's no ones fault and you should embrace it.
But To say I'm so glad I was born Gay is a crock of Sh!t.(THAT is what i meant by letting your Attraction speak for you)
NOW!!
I am a 2nd Degree black belt in Shorin ryu Karate, 3 years of pai lum Kung Fu, I work out all the time. I Bi and have been in plenty of fights, this is why my dad made me take up the Martial arts when I was 11, because he got no where with the school when kids bullied me-----A year later they were not bulling me anymore.(I actually made a lot of friend that respected me)

ETOTE Wrote:Well I'm calling BS. These threads by this poster seem to be getting more trollish.

There is no vaccine for homosexuality and even if there were, no doctor in their right mind, especially here in the US, would ever administer it, that is if said doctor did no want to be sued for millions by millions and actually not lose their license to practice medicine.

The OP is either under 16, living in an alternate universe or is just really bored and trying to come up with some imaginative, albeit not very creative, drama.
When making my post in this thread I had thought about that, but edited the accusation out of my post, but since it is now out there I might as well comment. While of course none of us can prove anything, I've noticed this person threads are always one absurd drama after another, many of them that just seem too odd and preposterous to be true . Add to that, in a review of his posts, this person has not once commented in any thread that was not his own and he has had quite a few of them. Being involved in other forums, these are major clues of a person seeking attention and a fake profile. With the links I posted about the fake news story of a gay vaccine and that being very recent news and was all over lgbt media, you have to wonder if that is the place where the idea for this thread came from.

JimmyEcho Wrote:O.K. JAKE, Lets do this.
FIRST OF ALL, You don't know my history, DUDE!
Your first SENTENANCE was "I'm happy to be me" YES I agree with that , and you should be.
I'm not talking about that (you blank blank) This was about what you were BORN into. If you are born Gay ,it's no ones fault and you should embrace it.
But To say I'm so glad I was born Gay is a crock of Sh!t.(THAT is what i meant by letting your Attraction speak for you)
NOW!!
I am a 2nd Degree black belt in Shorin ryu Karate, 3 years of pai lum Kung Fu, I work out all the time. I Bi and have been in plenty of fights, this is why my dad made me take up the Martial arts when I was 11, because he got no where with the school when kids bullied me-----A year later they were not bulling me anymore.(I actually made a lot of friend that respected me)

Jimmy you know the bible is highly interpreted, and what you just did you just interpreted my words, first stay away from insulting because I can do the very same and trust me I'm very good at it, but resulting in insulting you back will lead nowhere so please watch your language? Crock of shit? That's your opinion, how about you just tell me what you understood of what I said and if there is correction to be made i'll do it. But watch your mouth and yourself... you're talking about bullying? Bullying is not just physical as you know it well. So what's your problem?... what's your problem with me? And what is that rise of testosterone? OKAY let's do this? Are you trying to discredit me? is that your goal? GOOD fucking luck that's all I can say to you... want me to reply back in a proper way, use proper language or just like the rain on the back of the duck your replies will slides right down and I won't pay attention to it because it seems to me that you have no intention of discussing, you're trying to bring me down. Take a ticket Jimmy you wouldn't be the first, but where I may be a fighter I know when fighting is useless.

The example I gave about martial art wasn't for you to compare or compete with me, it was to illustrate that I was not often bullied because of it. It wasn't a competition.

I don't know your history... fair enough. Do you know mine? Relax dude, please relax. It's not a fight nor a competition.

Thank you so much Iceblink!
Finally, someone who is not intimidated to shed the true light on this post.
Thanks