Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scared to dead-Vaccine against homosexuality.
Iceblink Wrote:When making my post in this thread I had thought about that, but edited the accusation out of my post, but since it is now out there I might as well comment. While of course none of us can prove anything, I've noticed this person threads are always one absurd drama after another, many of them that just seem too odd and preposterous to be true . Add to that, in a review of his posts, this person has not once commented in any thread that was not his own and he has had quite a few of them. Being involved in other forums, these are major clues of a person seeking attention and a fake profile. With the links I posted about the fake news story of a gay vaccine and that being very recent news and was all over lgbt media, you have to wonder if that is the place where the idea for this thread came from.

THIS Good observation...I think about the same thing.

Alright Jake LETS analyse this piece by piece
I said SH!t ---When you use the eff word, Seriously.

Bible---What the heck are you talking about, WHO the eff brought religion into OUR comments.
insults,"QUOTE--"I'm very good at it"---I was never trying to insult you, just respectable debate.
Watch my language Again----Seriously dude. are you kidding?
Bullying---Did you even read my post?,, My dad MADE me take karate because he got nowhere with the school!!
Watch my mouth and myself----WHOSE BEING THREATENING HERE
Are you trying to discredit me, is that your goal----YES, You nailed it, that's why i joined Gay Speak.
Good Fu**ing luck----why, thank you
You also mentioned Duck---- I love duck, but it's mostly dark meat and fattening.
take a ticket,I wouldn't be the first.---WOW I FEEL THAT THIS IS SUCH AN HONOR TO BE ALLOWED TO ARGUE IN YOUR PRESENTS YOUR MAGISTRY .

Oink
Jake Wrote:Jimmy you know the bible is highly interpreted, and what you just did you just interpreted my words, first stay away from insulting because I can do the very same and trust me I'm very good at it, but resulting in insulting you back will lead nowhere so please watch your language? Crock of shit? That's your opinion, how about you just tell me what you understood of what I said and if there is correction to be made i'll do it. But watch your mouth and yourself... you're talking about bullying? Bullying is not just physical as you know it well. So what's your problem?... what's your problem with me? And what is that rise of testosterone? OKAY let's do this? Are you trying to discredit me? is that your goal? GOOD fucking luck that's all I can say to you... want me to reply back in a proper way, use proper language or just like the rain on the back of the duck your replies will slides right down and I won't pay attention to it because it seems to me that you have no intention of discussing, you're trying to bring me down. Take a ticket Jimmy you wouldn't be the first, but where I may be a fighter I know when fighting is useless.

The example I gave about martial art wasn't for you to compare or compete with me, it was to illustrate that I was not often bullied because of it. It wasn't a competition.

I don't know your history... fair enough. Do you know mine? Relax dude, please relax. It's not a fight nor a competition.

i meant to add his quote

JimmyEcho Wrote:Thank you so much Iceblink!
Finally, someone who is not intimidated to shed the true light on this post.
Thanks
Actually, it was ETOTE that was not afraid it to say it. I was worried about putting it out there until someone else said it first.

I still maintain that this is supposed to be a supportive community, not a place to flame and bash people.

Because you -suspect- that someone is trolling (instead of sincere) in their in queries doesn't mean it's true.

Which means you're being intentionally hurtful to someone who -may- have not done anything wrong.

That's not what this community is supposed to be about.

And seeing such hurtful behavior based on an assumption really leaves a "bad taste in my mouth".

Sorry
My Bab

JimmyEcho Wrote:Alright Jake LETS analyse this piece by piece
I said SH!t ---When you use the eff word, Seriously.
Eye for eye is that your philosophy?

Quote:Bible---What the heck are you talking about, WHO the eff brought religion into OUR comments.
It's just an example so now you take offense because I said the B word and immediately linked it to religion?
Quote:insults,"QUOTE--"I'm very good at it"---I was never trying to insult you, just respectable debate.
Yes you did and there's your post trails to vouch for it so come on smell the roses
Quote:Watch my language Again----Seriously dude. are you kidding?
No i am not kidding
Quote:Bullying---Did you even read my post?,, My dad MADE me take karate because he got nowhere with the school!!
I replied because I read your post, did you read mine... oh wait you did but you were all worked up and though that I was personally attacking you, hence this other pointless reply trying to pick a cock fight.
Quote:Watch my mouth and myself----WHOSE BEING THREATENING HERE
Understand it the way you like... are you going to take one word and make it your spearhead in attempt to attack me? Are you done yet?
Quote:Are you trying to discredit me, is that your goal----YES, You nailed it, that's why i joined Gay Speak.
I'm certain we joined for the very same reason, now as I said above, are you done yet?
Quote:Good Fu**ing luck----why, thank you
You are most certainly welcome Smile
Quote:You also mentioned Duck---- I love duck, but it's mostly dark meat and fattening.
See there's something we agree on, I love duck too but what I said had nothing to do about eating them.
Quote:take a ticket,I wouldn't be the first.---WOW I FEEL THAT THIS IS SUCH AN HONOR TO BE ALLOWED TO ARGUE IN YOUR PRESENTS YOUR MAGISTRY .
You should be honored, believe it or not I have blue blood LOL

Last but not least Jimmy... I'm not here to fight, if you have a problem with me there's a magical button called IGNORE, feel free to press on it, this way you won't see any of my rambling, bullshit, jackshit, and so on and so forth. may i suggest you to press on it and end this once and for all? So other people can enjoy GS without the need of reading trails of misunderstanding and DISRESPECT - sorry I didn't see any respect in your last replies. I'll let you be the bigger man, press it first Smile

WHAT THE HECK!?!?
I mean.. I don't know where to start... First of all ALL MY POST ARE REAL. I have no intention to lie to anybody or either call attention. I receive a lot of it. Being a pianist and a singer. So nope. I ain't no looser kid who has nothing to do with his life other than create fake stories. That really hurts. Like are my stories really that dramatical and unbelievable?! There are two options. Either my life is too dramatical or yours are too boring. Don't judge nor blame on me. I know I am honest and I haven't said a lie in all my posts. And I also have replied lots of other posts other than mine. I came here for help. HELP. IF you are not going to bring it to me. Get out. Maybe my post are always too intense cuz I come here when I'm about to explode! I am not always in home doing nothing also, to say that I have time to be so active in the forum. So.

THANK YOU. Guys. The ones who tried to help. So I'll update you! First of all I have done my research about the vaccine and I also found that Russian post. And I really don't know what kind of doctor he is , but I used to think he was a good one. I also KNOW that homosexuality is not a sickness and anything like that I also know that nothing can cure homosexuality, cuz I told my mom "mom if there was a cure it will be famous already" and she told me that we lose nothing by trying. But I was pretty scared when she told me about it. She says that we both we'll go to the doctor and he will tell us everything. I will update you guys after going. And that vaccine sounds insane to me too! Don't think for a minute that I believed my mom in a sec when she told me that. I am no fool! So many medical investigations have stated that homosexuality is not a disease neither a mental disorder, so why would exist a cure?? This is nuts to me too! Don't doubt it. Also the jokes aren't funny. Try to put yourself in my feet. I'm just 18. Not the most wise age. I get scared about big things. So, that's it. See ya guys! Thanks for everything.

PD: I live in Paraguay! Not in the U.S.A.
Ignorance and people who don't understand a shit about homosexuality are all over this country.

Quote from Jake
"Yes you did and there's your post trails to vouch for it so come on smell the roses"
Now your digging into other posts??

Look Jake, we're done here, O.K.
I'm not getting into a bickering match with you.(Life's to short)
I will never block you or anyone---(remember the DUCK with water)
We are a part of a community that should stand together.
How you want to interpret this is entirely up to you.
However, I'm done with this issue. I have no Ill will towards you because of a heated debate.

(I would be more than happy to chat with you on other topics down the line, but this subject has run it's coarse)

Will101 Wrote:...PD: I live in Paraguay! Not in the U.S.A.
Ignorance and people who don't understand a shit about homosexuality are all over this country.
Yes, keep us updated. Be aware of your rights where you are.

Are you aware that your profile (under your avatar) says that you are "in Candyland (USA)"?