Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
school/ str8, gay or bi???
Nick9512 Wrote:Well, the thing is that his friends are also acting a bit different around him as well (calling him names) and his behaviour is not the toughest ever, so I think that maybe he has came out to them (or its just my mind playing tricks on me...)

No its not really anoying, that's not what I meant by weird... The problem is that I can't find a way to understand what he wants...

And during the school trip he has tried to get into some kind of physical contact with me (not sexual)..

I get the idea. I think he might be under a lot of pressure so he just want to express it out (but in a wrong way). as for me, after I accepted who i am, I tried everything to get close to my gay friend to get his attention (now i think some of my ways are weird). lol

Try to be more open and also be careful (he's in a gang). he need somebody to hold on and talk to. I am sure that he'll com to u. dont pressure it. :biggrin:

Hello,
My best advice is to just sit on the fence and keep it as a observation and if his a bully why not try to maybe befriend him and this may help you both understand about each other but donbt reveal your sexuality as he dpoesnt need to know,.,,

Kindsest regards

zeon x

Be very careful. The guy is in a group amonst his peers who are homophobic and bullies.

If you should try to befriend him, he could over compensate and be worse than the other bullies, putting yourself in real danger.

It's flattering to have someone notice you, but sometimes it is better to leave a situation alone. Wink

You might try to talk with him when the two of you are alone together, if that ever happens. It is possible -- though uncertain! -- that he's feeling alone and scared. But develop trust, if any, slowly, carefully. If at all.

Steer clear . just because he has not picked on you , does not mean anything.
Has he ever defended you?
His silence condones their actions.

Stay safe.

Another possibility is that this guy is straight but not of the same view or opinion as the rest of the "pack" he may have a gay relative, or is simply smarter then them and does not like to to join in the antics. The looks could be because he feels bad. I had a similar situation to this in high school and that's what it turned out to be. He was friends with the homophobic "pack" but of a differing opinion. I agree with several of the previous posts, keep one eye looking behind you at the situation, just in case he either a. simply befriends you or b. has a genuine romantic interest in you, but also keep your other eye aimed ahead of you, so as not to miss someone or something not quite so confused/confusing passing by.

Nick9512,

I wouldn't read much into it. I remember back when I was still in High School after I came out, I was a bit paranoid of people, their actions, and what they thought of me. I also read way into other people who I felt were outcasts as well or people who were quiet. I even thought that the popular guy [Who I had a crush on] was gay, but obviously he wasn't.

A few people already mentioned it, but I'd just stay clear from him unless he's the one that approaches you about it or something. Don't look for things that isn't really there.

Good luck..! :]

rainbowmum Wrote:steer clear . Just because he has not picked on you , does not mean anything.
Has he ever defended you?
His silence condones their actions.

stay safe.

this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^