Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
see what your fathers did...
this is only in jest:
"Anti-gay law is offshoot of British colonialism"

Sounds similar to what christian missionaries did and still do in large parts of Africa and Eastern Asia.

Not just the British: "Balboa's Dogs Attacking a Group of Panamanian Sodomites" (Figure 1)
[Image: figure%201.gif]

why is there always a group of people that are hated for no logical reason. I want to move to the middle of no where away from crazy people with mines scattered around my property and a .50 cal rifle at my window Awm2

ceez Wrote:why is there always a group of people that are hated for no logical reason. I want to move to the middle of no where away from crazy people with mines scattered around my property and a .50 cal rifle at my window Awm2
can i come i can hook you up with some sweet fire-power:biggrin::tongue:

sure the more the merrier Smile

Japan had a pretty big gay culture before the westerners came and said it was wrong.
Also along with public peeing, and orgies.

I think sometimes some ideas and cultures just need to be left alone, even ifyou think your culture is the ultimate, best one ever.

all this theory and effort over a group of people whose symbol is a phucking rain bow. It gets way over the top. its not going away, always been there, do they just need a new hobby?

Gizzie Wrote:Japan had a pretty big gay culture before the christians came and said it was wrong.

Edited for accuracy.

The abrahamic religions have a lot to answer for in terms of the repression of all forms of sexuality.

When are these idiots going to understand reverse psychology?Wink