Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
semen flavoring
Not too long ago I had mango lassi with lunch at an Indian place, and when I got home and jacked off 6 hours later my semen smelled and tasted a bit like mango! It was interesting (and hilarious) enough that I'm thinking of trying this with my boyfriend sometime for fun Biggrinflip

I'm wondering - has anyone else experienced this? Do you have any favorite flavors? You're also allowed to call me weird or a pervert, I can take it :tongue:

=___= I have never tasted my own semen and I am not planning on to. But I heard that if you are vegetarian and eat a lot low acidic fruits, your semen will taste sweet. That is why I really want to try to date a vegetarian sometimes ;D

Hi,

yes ... it´s true... the flavor of much foods change the taste - and the smell - of semen.
Pineapple, Vanilla, Cinnamon, garlic *g, chocolate, some nuts..... Thyme, sage

very bad it smells and taste after pork meat, cheap foods

and the quality ( fertility ) gets down after plastic softener ( european and us males have a very bad fertility because plastic softener is in the most foods..... ), cycling, car driving ( because the testicles are much to warm )

more semen you produce after massages.....

:redface:

I never ever tasted my own semen in my life. Here's an interesting link about semen flavors. How To Make Semen Taste Better

Hm, interesting article! I'm not a complete vegetarian, but I do avoid meat a lot, so it seems I've got that going for me. The plastic softener thing fenris mentioned is a bit disturbing, though I'm not planning on making any kids so I guess I shouldn't worry. Interesting stuff Laugh

latecomer Wrote:Hm, interesting article! I'm not a complete vegetarian, but I do avoid meat a lot, so it seems I've got that going for me. The plastic softener thing fenris mentioned is a bit disturbing, though I'm not planning on making any kids so I guess I shouldn't worry. Interesting stuff Laugh

*g but it shows how easy it is to manipulate semen ...

Cutieboy Wrote:I never ever tasted my own semen in my life. Here's an interesting link about semen flavors. How To Make Semen Taste Better
I notice that same website has links to proprietary supplements for penis enlargement and can't help thinking that a lot of this stuff is urban myth. Faga1

Never eat eggs if you plan to have sex that day makes semen taste NASTY

I can recommend eating pinapple and fruits like mango , kiwi , melon and bananas. Garlic and onion makes it taste rank . You can buy pills that make ur semen taste of different flavours , u take them an hour or so before sex , they are for sale is some sex shops

Gareth125 Wrote:I can recommend eating pinapple and fruits like mango , kiwi , melon and bananas. Garlic and onion makes it taste rank . You can buy pills that make ur semen taste of different flavours , u take them an hour or so before sex , they are for sale is some sex shops

never heard about this pills .. but I think its a good Idea. There are so many ways for a better and very free sex life ... and to try as many kinds as possible and find out what somebody like... its much better then this " I don´t like anal-sex ... so what can I do... its so boring *g "
if someone like it or not .. but like all other things a different kind of sex life has to be respected a long as it is legally