Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
semen flavoring
I know that fruit does make your semen taste sweeter. I know that.

Just a spoon full of sugar and the semen will be sweet.

I'm TOTALLY making that up... maybe 2 or 3 spoonfuls could do the trick. IDK, I never tasted mine or anybodies semen in my whole entire life.

I read that sugar makes it taste bad and you should avoid that. I dunno, I may be wrong.

BadaBingBangBoom Wrote:Just a spoon full of sugar and the semen will be sweet.

I'm TOTALLY making that up... maybe 2 or 3 spoonfuls could do the trick. IDK, I never tasted mine or anybodies semen in my whole entire life.

A spoonful of sugar helps the semen go down

...the semen go down...the semen go down.

In a most delightful way?

lol my hubby's is okay, but apparently mine ain't so great Rolleyes

I'm a smoker, almost carniverous, love caffeine and most of the horrible little things on that list; proof on the negative scale...

It's never gonna taste like strawberries and soda, but having a healthy diet with fewer toxins is gonna make it better no doubt.

A short section on a Channel 4 documentary years ago asked women to taste their husband's semen based on diet, and the worst effects noted were seafood and spicy food. They were also asked to sculpt their ideal penis out of clay in seriousness; tasteless and crass as it sounds most of these experiments were taken seriously!(ish)... and they made surprisingly normal sized dongs, good news for joe averages.

Esruc Wrote:A spoonful of sugar helps the semen go down

...the semen go down...the semen go down.

In a most delightful waaaay!

LOL, i'm delayed- But I had to.

I think the flavor might have more to do with genetics than diet often, though there is some evidence diet can have an effect.

Personally, I just find it taste salty and bitter. Though, I have limited experience of only 2 different men. Oddly enough, I guess, I've never tasted my own.