Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
serious advice needed
Help please =0(
I have met a guy on a dating site and we have met several times. We are both mature guys and have happened to fall in love. i mean head over heals eat your heart out pretty woman love. He lives not too far away and we are very happy with each other. the problem is, he is not english and is studying in this country for only another 2 years. His family do not know that he is gay, but have accepted the fact that his elder brother is gay quite happily. With him being a foreign student and not out to his family/people he is sponsored by in this country, he is worried of repocusions on his life if we activly seek to be with each other. i need advice that can help. please we are desperate

If it's the real deal and what you are seeking. Go for it. Love is very hard to kill and when it is....it just proves it wasn't meant to be.

I mean there will always be forks in the road and trying times and snares for people in love but you have to be willing to deal with all that. Parents can make things difficult but not impossible. Love is something that's in your heart. It's not something tangible people can take away from you just because they don't approve of it. The only ones who chose your love's fate is you and your partner.

2years is a long time, enjoy

Go for it! 2 years is a heck of a long time, and I'm sure you can both suss out the legal side of things with regards to him staying in the country beyond those 2 years if things go well

well, we would both like to go for it, but with regards repocutions to his family and possible problems with his sponsorship are the key issues. i dont know the laws of thailand, his home country, and i agree, 2 years is a long time. let's see what happens when he gets back from thailand in september. thanks folks =0)

I'd say continue with the relationship how it is and enjoy the time you have together, also maybe with more time you will be able to get to know each other more, who knows it might work out it might not, then you will be able to weigh up your problems and cross that bridge when you come to it.

still got plenty of time Smile Enjoy it while it's there and dont worry about it too much!

Enjoy the time you have for right now.

Darling go for it. Its love, just enjoy the moment while thinking of the future. Answers come in a variety of ways and I'm sure you two will find something.