Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
serious question don't answer if you don't want to
I guess I need more exposure to lgbt, I had not even heard of lgbt until a year ago

Take your time. There's so much to learn about everything my friend!

Make your world a stress free zone.

wintermoon Wrote:Amen to that my friend Confusedmile:

Sad thing is...most "good Christians" I know personally act exactly like these scum. A main reason why I detest religion as a whole.

They are their spawns:eek: I will tell you a little secret that I learned from them many years ago and I sit back and watch them do it over and over...I think of it as a secret language that I cracked the code to:biggrin:

Whenever they are describing us...they are describing themselves......classic projection that is so blatant it is almost embarrassing to point it out to them...

They are brainwashing kids to become homosexuals :biggrin: LOLOLOLOL they intentionally brainwash their followers so naturally they assume that other people have their agenda...and speaking of agendas...

"the Homosexual Agenda"...WTF? They have a CLEAR agenda and always have...they flaunt it and brag about it and shove it down your throat given the chance whereas gay people want...what?...equality under the law?...in a country that guarantees the "pursuit of happiness"...now who exactly has an agenda to convert people?

We want their children...Errr...I think the Catholic Priests have taken care of THAT lie

We are immoral....LOLOL...and they define morality...how?...exactly? Funny how the head of them all was a crack smoking slut who payed male prostitutes...Teddy Haggard? The King of MoralityLaugh

Love the sinner hate the sin.....You're kidding me...right? Laugh

It goes on and on and on and on...

East Wrote:Anita Bryant.........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Ronald Reagan........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Jerry Falwell.............GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Those are the architects of hell on earth.

Err...I forgot...those three and the lovely Rothcshilds:eek:

I'd also like to add:
Bryan Fisher
Scott Lively
Andrew Schlafly and his family.
Just about anyone who's ended up on Right Wing Watch.
And more....
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

In answer to your question, Yes, but knew I was attracted to the same sex before then, that experiance is why I hunt down peditors to this day, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Thanks, I worried when people told me that

Genersis Wrote:I think this idea originates from...oh...when did the LGBT rights movement start? Late 70s was it?
Where "Remember! They can't reproduce! They recruit!" or something to that effect was used by a group of conservative Christians in the US to scare monger people into voting against equality(The internet makes such tactics harder now days.).
*searches wiki*
Aha:

A secondary place of origin are those lovely Christian Family Research Institutes, which pumped out quite a few flawed research papers to support suppressing LGBT rights.
Papers that promoted ideas that homosexuals were molested or had distant parents.
Some ex-gay ministries still base their programs off such research today. It's rather sad.
Wow! Ok so A) "they can't reproduce" makes it sound like homosexuals or anyone with an orientation other than heterosexual are a completely different species and B) "recruitment" makes me want to ask where I can locate the nearest gay draft board!

Ok.. I really shouldn't break out my soapbox when I'm sleep deprived! Smile

archubbycub Wrote:Wow! Ok so A) "they can't reproduce" makes it sound like homosexuals or anyone with an orientation other than heterosexual are a completely different species and B) "recruitment" makes me want to ask where I can locate the nearest gay draft board!

Ok.. I really shouldn't break out my soapbox when I'm sleep deprived! Smile

No need to soap box, I don't think anybody here disagrees with you

dfiant Wrote:Everyone knows the real reason we are gay is domineering mothers and absent fathers, so being sexually abused has nothing to do with sexuality.

I agree with this. I grew up with my grandmother, both my father and mother were absent.

A bit of both.

About two thirds of the children of my country, including my generation had been abused as children. We have social problems that range from drug abuse to gang violence and murder.

A disproportionate amount of LGBT here had been abused as children too... so I don't know whether it adds up or is a general problem.

Personally, I believe people are born gay. I was demanding for dolls and lego instead of GI Joes and trucks as a kid, way before the abuse began.