Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
serious question don't answer if you don't want to
gayusasian Wrote:I agree with this. I grew up with my grandmother, both my father and mother were absent.

My post was actually sarcastic.

I wasnt victim of sexual abuse however i was of physical abuse and despite what people say.... Sexual abuse does not make you gay... Sexual abuse is more likely to make you stronger than you would be top be honest if you can hold it all together through the demons Smile

Perhaps a more relevant question is how many were abused for being gay? Example:

http://www.queerty.com/punching-burning-...-20111007/

Furthermore, if abuse turns people gay, then why do parents upset over their kids being gay abuse them and even advocate abuse? (Isn't it interesting how many advocate for child abuse while then claiming it turns kids gay?) Example:

And if the church hates gays and think abuse causes gays then why do they not care that kids are abused, including man on boy sexual abuse? Example:

http://www.catholicleague.org/boston-vic...mit-bombs/

When ever I would talk about these feelings my family would just say that is because of what your cousin did to you

Pix Wrote:Perhaps a more relevant question is how many were abused for being gay?

Furthermore, if abuse turns people gay, then why do parents upset over their kids being gay abuse them and even advocate abuse? (Isn't it interesting how many advocate for child abuse while then claiming it turns kids gay?) Example:

And if the church hates gays and think abuse causes gays then why do they not care that kids are abused, including man on boy sexual abuse?
this guy is aweful. He is advocating child abuse. Crushing childhood fantasy??? where is the love and compassion in that??

As a Christian I feel the need to point out how everything he said goes against the teachings of jesus

dfiant Wrote:My post was actually sarcastic.
I know. But it's the case for me.

I was raised in the leave it to beaver, wholesome close nit family

East Wrote:Anita Bryant.........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Ronald Reagan........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Jerry Falwell.............GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Those are the architects of hell on earth.

Err...I forgot...those three and the lovely Rothcshilds:eek:

I find it funny that Jerry Falwell is on the list, my sister goes to his college and they have openly gay students there and a couple years ago Muslim students. so I know he's doing back-flips in his grave now.:biggrin: I think things will get easier for us once the older bigots die off.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

ceez Wrote:I find it funny that Jerry Falwell is on the list, my sister goes to his college and they have openly gay students there and a couple years ago Muslim students. so I know he's doing back-flips in his grave now.:biggrin: I think things will get easier for us once the older bigots die off.

See...I have a theory about people like Falwell...I think what you hate the most in this lifetime you will become in the next....so my guess is that his soul now resides in the body of a gay crack whore. I also think he was partially responsible for the spread of AIDS and in my opinion...what you sowin one lifetime you will reap in the next. Karma is balance...not punishment.... (again...my opinionWink)

East Wrote:See...I have a theory about people like Falwell...I think what you hate the most in this lifetime you will become in the next....so my guess is that his soul now resides in the body of a gay crack whore. I also think he was partially responsible for the spread of AIDS and in my opinion...what you sowin one lifetime you will reap in the next. Karma is balance...not punishment.... (again...my opinionWink)

Nice. I don't know who Jerry Falwell is.