Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sex advice
So let me start with im a virgin, now i wanted to see what it was all about so i bought a Fleshlight (vagina). Now never having sex i would of thought when i going "into" it, that i would of got some great pleasure from it. Well that didnt really happen, yes i got off, but i was just like ummm ok..so not what i was expecting. So im like well maybe ill try the bottom roll. i bought a 6.5" dildo, and same effect, it kinda hurt, but never any pleasure from it. So whats the deal with me?

Well maybe sex toys just aren't the thing for you. As far as I'm concerned, I can never reach the level of excitement and arousal alone as I can with another person. There is also the matter of the intimacy and emotional connection that comes with sex.

I mostly agree about dildos, my limited experience with them is that they aren't that fun, but we're not all the same haha. Never tried a fleshlight.

OrphanPip Wrote:Well maybe sex toys just aren't the thing for you. As far as I'm concerned, I can never reach the level of excitement and arousal alone as I can with another person. There is also the matter of the intimacy and emotional connection that comes with sex.

I mostly agree about dildos, my limited experience with them is that they aren't that fun, but we're not all the same haha. Never tried a fleshlight.

I kinda thought that i was just lacking the excitement, beings ive never done it yet. So once i get to that point maybe it will be better for me, but for now im like whats the big deal about sex lol.

I like to wank... Thats all i can say since im also a virgin.

Sex toys don't do it for me, nothing feels like the real thing .. and believe me when you do it with someone you'll know the difference. Looking into your partner eyes, kissing, feeling the touch of one another. Things like this make all the difference, so don't worry Smile

I have problems......when I'm with a partner, sometimes, getting off (TMI?), so my best orgasms, anyways, are usually of solitary nature. I have a Fleshlight but only occasionally use it.....they're not tight enough for me. They're nice if I like a different sensation.

A dildo, well....that's a whole other story. Depends if you get off thinking of yourself as a bottom and being submissive. Try fingers first; if you like that sensation thread lightly with the dildo. Stimulation of the prostrate has been know to cause male orgasm/ejaculation, but everyone is different (it can be hot for me, but I've never gotten off on it alone, on the occasions I do do that).

I wouldn't know how a fleshlight feels, but I've heard some people love em and others like you don't really care for them.

As for dildos, well I've tried a few different sizes and so far haven't had much success with it. I get off on the idea of being a bottom and being penetrated and all that, but using a dildo for me is a bit awkward.

So regular jacking off works for me.

I will say that having had "regular sex", the initial penetration in to my girlfriend does feel pretty good.

Anonymous Wrote:I kinda thought that i was just lacking the excitement, beings ive never done it yet. So once i get to that point maybe it will be better for me, but for now im like whats the big deal about sex lol.

There's definitely a difference between sex and masturbation.

Not just the physical sensations but also the psychology of it (when done well).

One day, you may find yourself with a selfish partner who is using your body to masturbate himself--this is awful unless you get off on feeling used like an old dish towel.

So I guess my point is, don't draw any big conclusions about sex from your experience with masturbation. They are two different things--both are important components of your sexuality but in very different ways.

i understand....thanks guys!

I'd hate a flesh light but dildos are good for me. Although they don't feel the same and can be too rigid etc.