Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sex life advice
Hi,

So I'm in a relationship that's a little over a year old. We love each other very much and everything is great, except a few minor problems in the bedroom. I'm 25 and he is 36, and recently he was diagnosed with low testosterone. The Dr. gave him testosterone booster shots but he chose not to take them.

We have sex 1-2 times a week, which is fine, but I'd probably prefer about 3. =P But when we have sex he doesn't always cum, and sometimes he loses his boner. (especially if we have been drinking.) I'm not the most experienced guy and can be a little shy about sex, but when we do have it I enjoy it lots and I have a deep desire to please my guy.

Should I talk to him about the low-t, or should I try to step it up - maybe be a little more aggressive?

Any advice would be much appreciated

jadzia25 Wrote:Hi,

So I'm in a relationship that's a little over a year old. We love each other very much and everything is great, except a few minor problems in the bedroom. I'm 25 and he is 36, and recently he was diagnosed with low testosterone. The Dr. gave him testosterone booster shots but he chose not to take them.

We have sex 1-2 times a week, which is fine, but I'd probably prefer about 3. =P But when we have sex he doesn't always cum, and sometimes he loses his boner. (especially if we have been drinking.) I'm not the most experienced guy and can be a little shy about sex, but when we do have it I enjoy it lots and I have a deep desire to please my guy.

Should I talk to him about the low-t, or should I try to step it up - maybe be a little more aggressive?

Any advice would be much appreciated

Well, it seems you guys have two problems: 1) a medical problem--low testosterone and 2) a prideful partner. I will give you a guess at which prob is the one that will have you pulling yr hair out.
Get him to a counseler if you can. If you can't, you need to somehow convince him that there is no shame in needing a little chemical "help" to get the ol libido back on track. The longer this goes on, however, the worse it is going to be on you.
My suggestion? Bend over backward trying to get him to start treatment so that one day you might be back to bending over forward where you belong! Wink

You are 25? Or is it 32?

jadzia25

Gay Man in a Monogamous Gay Relationship in Chicago (USA)

???? I'm confused.

There are risks of taking and not taking Testosterone. I strongly suggest he sits down and compiles the data and then makes an informed choice.