Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sex or no sex...
Yup, PA is around quite a bit actually - you can PM him if you want him to get back to you quickly - he's very good with his PM's Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Perhaps it's best if I wait to hear from him. He is what we call here, a Night Owl, one who sleeps by day and does internet by nightConfusedmile:

Where I am it's only 1:20 pm on Thursday afternoon, so perhaps Prince Albert is not yet awake for the coming night.

jim

Jim Wrote:Perhaps it's best if I wait to hear from him. He is what we call here, a Night Owl, one who sleeps by day and does internet by nightConfusedmile:

Where I am it's only 1:20 pm on Thursday afternoon, so perhaps Prince Albert is not yet awake for the coming night.

jim
TBH we've been a bit pre-occupied over the past few weeks and I know I have missed some messages on here. I'm back in the UK for a few days, so doubtless Albert will have a little more time with me out of the way. If it's urgent I can let him know ...?

Jim Wrote:Thanks for the reply.

I have been away from the computer and offline for a while..

Now, I am back home in Southern California and will try to do better on here.

Have you seen my old friend on here, Prince Albert?

Jim

I'm here Jim... what do you think??? Invasion *hiding in one of those smiles....*

marshlander Wrote:TBH we've been a bit pre-occupied over the past few weeks and I know I have missed some messages on here. I'm back in the UK for a few days, so doubtless Albert will have a little more time with me out of the way. If it's urgent I can let him know ...?

I've often thought we should have a joint profile, Marshlander and I, to write on GS when we are together... because, if time permits, we'll often be reading the boards together and commenting on stuff... One of us has to log on and then Marsh, or I will be at the computer typing. Anyway, just remember that we do think of our GS friends even if we are busy elsewhere. We definitely have more time to spare for GS when not together... I'm sure you'll understand why. Wink
Bighug to all of you.

Oh Dear, how can I be sure that the "Two" of you are really not just Prince Albert, suffering from a multiple personality disorder?Cool

The possibilities are mind boggling.

In fact, if you are not two people, this would be a perfect Alfred Hitchcock film.

What does Marshlander mean, exactly. Is he a marsh creature? Perhaps from a swampy area?

If indeed you are two people, as the public wants to believe (including myself) tell me more about the two of you.

In the meantime, a very good morning from Palm Springs California. Yesterday I attended a gay marriage here, two old friends coming to California to get married, all the way from Miami Beach, Florida.

Jim

Jim Wrote:Oh Dear, how can I be sure that the "Two" of you are really not just Prince Albert, suffering from a multiple personality disorder?Cool

The possibilities are mind boggling.

In fact, if you are not two people, this would be a perfect Alfred Hitchcock film.

What does Marshlander mean, exactly. Is he a marsh creature? Perhaps from a swampy area?

If indeed you are two people, as the public wants to believe (including myself) tell me more about the two of you.

In the meantime, a very good morning from Palm Springs California. Yesterday I attended a gay marriage here, two old friends coming to California to get married, all the way from Miami Beach, Florida.

Jim

When you say 'old friends' Jim, exactly how old do you mean????
Lol.
No, rest assured that Marshlander and I are two separate people with very personal minds, but it might help to say that we both seem to be on the same wave length... But my tastes in music are different from Marshlander's (at least our teenage years differ quite greatly) we both have a love of classical music.
We were able to attend an Alpine Music festival last weekend and had a great time dancing like crazy madmen... hehehe, with my Canadian branch of the family attending too and my nephew's birthday it was lovely. Wish we could afford more CDs.
We met online, Jim. Marshlander indeed lives part of his life in the lowlands (some under sea level in his area) that used to be marshes... The Dutch helped Anglesea dwellers to dry out their marshlands as they had done to their polders.
Norfolk is a splendid area of England, but the Alps are not bad either... really stunning scenery and lakes here.

Cheers, Jim ... I think Wink
Jim Wrote:Oh Dear, how can I be sure that the "Two" of you are really not just Prince Albert, suffering from a multiple personality disorder?Cool
What an extraordinary imagination some people have!
Quote:What does Marshlander mean, exactly. Is he a marsh creature? Perhaps from a swampy area?

Almost correct, although "creature" is not the most gracious choice of word! Rolleyes The area of The Fens in which I sit right now is called Marshland, for reasons which should not really require further explanation.
Quote:If indeed you are two people, as the public wants to believe (including myself) tell me more about the two of you.

Definitely a subject to send everyone to sleep!
Quote: two old friends coming ... all the way from Miami Beach, Florida.

I can hear the "coloured girls" singing, "Doo, de-do, de-do, doo-doo de-do ..."

marshlander Wrote:...I can hear the "coloured girls" singing, "Doo, de-do, de-do, doo-doo de-do ..."
Why, honey? Was Lou Reed invited too???????Wink

princealbertofb Wrote:Why, honey? Was Lou Reed invited too???????Wink
"Holly came from Miami, FLA
Hitchhiked her way across the USA ..."