Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sex toy
Im looking for my first anal sex toy. Whats the best toy dildos, plugs, or massager?

The best first toy I've enjoyed was a slim 1 to 1.5" round, 10" long rubber/latex dildo with a suction end. It has a wavy/knobby texture. It works great in or out of the shower, it will let you experiment with "attaching" it to something so you can try not holding it and the suction end gives you a good place to control and handle it.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

10 inches seems a little big for me but thank you lol. I was thinking about a dildo or a Vibrator because they are cheaper than a massager. Do Dildos and Vibrators work the prostate?

I started with anal beads, then went to small Ben-Wa balls. Dildos and plugs are good too, but beads and balls can be used while you are in public and, for me that is a turn on.

JasonBourne Wrote:10 inches seems a little big for me but thank you lol. I was thinking about a dildo or a Vibrator because they are cheaper than a massager. Do Dildos and Vibrators work the prostate?

10" is the total length. You don't stick the whole thing in if you aren't ready for that!!!!!!!!!!!!! But you will be VERY glad you have that extra length quite quickly I predict!
Heed these words my friend!Sagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

If you get one, you should tell me how it works Smile
Was also thinking of getting one ;p

Buring Wrote:If you get one, you should tell me how it works Smile
Was also thinking of getting one ;p

I can tell you exactly how it works! Wonderful!!! Any shorter and you'll wish you had something more to hold on to and eventually to insert in you. Having the "suction" shaped end helps with the grip in your hand AND allows shower wall or chair play. Highly recommended! Yllove

I was thinking about a 8 inch dildo made of jelly so its easy to clean. Im trying to find something that easy to clean. I have a cyberskin masturbator toy and it takes forever to clean.

JasonBourne Wrote:I was thinking about a 8 inch dildo made of jelly so its easy to clean. Im trying to find something that easy to clean. I have a cyberskin masturbator toy and it takes forever to clean.

Jelly's cool, but not as enjoyable to me as the latex and not as easy to clean either. It is "softer" and I prefer "stiffer". My first one was 10" and that gave me six for insertion and four for handling. It has "ribs" all along the length with a bit of a "head" at the business end. I find I return to its use more than any other toys we have, especially the plugs or the jelly toys. My other FAV is a latex cock and balls traditional. I am a versatile top so I don't play alot, so the original skinny one I'm recommending to you is still my TOP favorite though I've graduated to ability to share our really big double ended dildo together.

Of course my bf is a totally bottom and we've played SO MUCH we go weeks and weeks with no toys now. I have toys built in!Sagrin

Any recommendations
on where to buy? Smile