Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sex toy
I order my first anal sex toy from amazon but i might cancel im worried. It hasn't shipped yet and I dont know lol. I always wanted one but was never able to pull the trigger and now that I did I wish I didnt lol. I chickened out and canceled it from my amazon account.

JELLY JEWELS • COCK and BALLS w/SUCTION CUP

Do you think something like this would be ok? I heard story's that if you're not careful it could get sucked up into your anus.

You will have to google search it because I cant post URLs yet.

JasonBourne Wrote:JELLY JEWELS • COCK and BALLS w/SUCTION CUP

Do you think something like this would be ok? I heard story's that if you're not careful it could get sucked up into your anus.

You will have to google search it because I cant post URLs yet.

Jason, really. This act of seeking and fulfilling personal satisfaction should not be such a difficult pursuit!! The products arrive well camouflaged and would likely appear as much a box of computer or cell phone accessories as an item for fun and guilt free practice!!! GO FOR IT. The jelly jewels cock and balls w/ suction cup will prove WONDRFUL for what you imagine and you'll soon wonder why all the fuss!

Now I don't know your whole situation but if you need a backpack with double zippers so you can easily place a small lock for privacy...hell...go for it! Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

That is intended to be stuck on a smooth, hard surface via the suction cup but could be used without doing that too. I can't see it getting stuck so long as you don't put the balls part of it inside you.

Thanks for the help guys sorry lol I worry about everything. I just got scared because I was ready horror story's online about dildos getting sucked up. Im going to order it tonight and no looking back this time.

anal beads are great and so are dildos, don't cheap out though, buy a good one....try Lovers Lane they have a good selection of stuff and nice people

My first was a mistake. It was WAY too big, like 6.5" circumference too big, and expensive...Sad...it looked smaller in the pictures. I'm going for something smaller this time, and more discreet.

Like this
[img] http://shop.oxballs.com/images/129711186...81510.jpeg[/img]

Counselor Wrote:My first was a mistake. It was WAY too big, like 6.5" circumference too big, and expensive...Sad...it looked smaller in the pictures. I'm going for something smaller this time, and more discreet.

Like this
[img] http://shop.oxballs.com/images/129711186...81510.jpeg[/img]

Hi Counselor, that one looks interestingly different. Do you have a reference or link for it? Thanks! Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I sure do! LARGELY NSFW site, by the by:

HOOK

There are also some disturbingly different guys on this site, as a secondary warning, in case somebody wants to do some exploring nearby.

The first one I bought here, if you're interested in high-quality silicone. I have to give away the one I bought, since return policies on toys don't exist, despite the fact these can be sterilized.

Update: I got the Hook last Friday, and it is not as small as I thought it would be... I'm thinking my next purchase will be a Fleshjack, anyone try one of these? I hear nothing but good things.