Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sex with a stranger
well i was really bored so yanno did the whole man hunt thing and this guy sent me a message and we are now e mailing and i've seen like photos of him and videos and he wants to meet up tomorrow and i said yes and he has promised that there is no pressure to do anything and we can just talk and that at any time i can back out. i don't know whether i should go cause knowing me and cause i'm a horny 16 year old i will prob make a move but this will be the first time i'm going to have sex and i don't know whether or not to do it and meet with him? any advice?

Well my opinion is that you definitely shouldn't have sex right away with a stranger. First, you don't know him, and if I am not mistaken, you didn't said how old he is, and age does matter. You just have to consider that some people do crazy stuff, what if he is 18 and overpowers you during sex and hurts you (I know that it sounds crazy, but he is a stranger and you are 16...) Second, I know that in nowadays that is somewhat changed, but sex is all about trust, expressing your love, and yes, experiencing pleasure too, but that is a stranger and you have to consider is you are really go out and let him take away your virginity. My overall opinion is not to directly have sex with a stranger, three--four dates are much better period of time taking our age into a consideration, as I just turned 17.

However, what's even more bothering me about those dates and online starting relationships is that you don't know what type of person you are dealing with. Last year I was at the same situation as you and I had found one other guy. He had sent me tons of pictures and videos, but luckily I didn't get to meet him in person, but he was anything but the boy from the pictures and the description on the dating site... So, you better get a more well-build friend of yours with you tomorrow, who will help/defend you if things don't go as planned.

I hope I didn't scare you or something, but it is for your best to be a bit too careful, than to to be in trouble. Anyway what you decide, I wish you all the best and have a nice time Smile

Save it for someone that cares about you.

a 16year old on a dating site is bait for a plethora of predators who are all 20 years old but turn out to be 40-60 and you only discover this once you are in a corner you can't get out of.

Play with your little man and exhaust him so that the big man can make the decisions.

YES, i'm saying what you think I am saying Wink

I guess I am really old fashioned, but why on Earth you would want to have sex for the first time with someone you don't love, with someone you even don't know?

thanks for the tips. as it's been getting closer i've been getting more nervous and scared
i don't know if i'm ready and i think he is over 20 but not sure
i know been thinking i'm gonna remember my first time for the rest of my life do i want it to be with a guy who i have t double check what his name is while his cock is in my mouth
but not sure the really scary bit is he wants to pick me up in his car and go to his i don't mind the going to his but its the car it's the uncertainty of where i'm going apparently his house is a half hour drive from mine and i don't want to have to walk that if he i s a creep so confused!!!

Hello,
The best advice is do what your heart says.. I can remember 11 years ago being 16 and dying for a bit of fun but if he asks what your into if you choose to go along with it say vanilla... All this is is soft sex and foreplay.. Do not allow him to put pressure on you for anything and why not wait to see if he makes the first move? Remember that you have a voice and if something doesnt feel right make sure you state it crystal clear.. Sex with strangers can be daunting trust me Aunty has been a bit of a slag in life as my virginity on the gay card went at 12 (i know i know lol) but whatever you do take it at your pace if your going to be the one receiving...

Having sex for the first time anal wise if this is your choice is slightly painful for the beginning bit but remember lots of lube and do not just let him whop it in tell him you will put it in and take deep breaths to relax.. If his too big dont hesistate to say Sorry your too big for me because a penis comes in all shapes and sizes and so does an arsehole (not the indivudual). Meeting up for sex with a stranger can also be exciting but please please please provide your own condoms and own lube un opened in a packet to show him that it hasnt been tampered with. I carry a whole glove box full in my car (once again never know A, when your going to need one and B, where your be doing it lol).

As your going in the car just take along a can of deodorant just for protection... You are 16 and in a situation known as "fresh meat". Along the way to his if choosing to get into the car make a mental note of his car registration make (i e vauxhall, volkswagen, audi etc) and colour. If its dark work out whether it would be a light colour or a dark colour and if it looks orange under lights its more than likely white... Make mental notes of various roads you travel on. If he starts getting a bit too much and starts causing any trouble or alternatively if he suddenly attacks you then feel free to use the deodorant in the eyes... Trust me it will make him scream and take a long a little bit of cash to get public transport home if required.. I know how difficult it can be up north to get laid when i was 18 i lived in Nairn just outside inverness for six months and there was bugger all of a gay community lol...

Well good luck and remember sex is ment to be an experience not a nightmare so if it dont feel completely right then dont be scared to say no!

Big hugz

Aunty x

zeon Wrote:Hello,
The best advice is do what your heart says.. I can remember 11 years ago being 16 and dying for a bit of fun but if he asks what your into if you choose to go along with it say vanilla... All this is is soft sex and foreplay.. Do not allow him to put pressure on you for anything and why not wait to see if he makes the first move? Remember that you have a voice and if something doesnt feel right make sure you state it crystal clear.. Sex with strangers can be daunting trust me Aunty has been a bit of a slag in life as my virginity on the gay card went at 12 (i know i know lol) but whatever you do take it at your pace if your going to be the one receiving...

Having sex for the first time anal wise if this is your choice is slightly painful for the beginning bit but remember lots of lube and do not just let him whop it in tell him you will put it in and take deep breaths to relax.. If his too big dont hesistate to say Sorry your too big for me because a penis comes in all shapes and sizes and so does an arsehole (not the indivudual). Meeting up for sex with a stranger can also be exciting but please please please provide your own condoms and own lube un opened in a packet to show him that it hasnt been tampered with. I carry a whole glove box full in my car (once again never know A, when your going to need one and B, where your be doing it lol).

As your going in the car just take along a can of deodorant just for protection... You are 16 and in a situation known as "fresh meat". Along the way to his if choosing to get into the car make a mental note of his car registration make (i e vauxhall, volkswagen, audi etc) and colour. If its dark work out whether it would be a light colour or a dark colour and if it looks orange under lights its more than likely white... Make mental notes of various roads you travel on. If he starts getting a bit too much and starts causing any trouble or alternatively if he suddenly attacks you then feel free to use the deodorant in the eyes... Trust me it will make him scream and take a long a little bit of cash to get public transport home if required.. I know how difficult it can be up north to get laid when i was 18 i lived in Nairn just outside inverness for six months and there was bugger all of a gay community lol...

Well good luck and remember sex is ment to be an experience not a nightmare so if it dont feel completely right then dont be scared to say no!

Big hugz

Aunty x

A can of deodorant? Fuck that Take a knife or as my friend did pepper spray. :p

sc4456 Wrote:the really scary bit is he wants to pick me up in his car and go to his i don't mind the going to his but its the car it's the uncertainty of where i'm going apparently his house is a half hour drive from mine and i don't want to have to walk that if he i s a creep so confused!!!

I would never meet a stranger this way. Never.
Meet at a public place (a restaurant etc). If you like him, you can meet again.

If I paint it really bad - he can take you to a hotel where there will be a bunch of his friends waiting for you. The walk home will be your smallest problem.

thanks zeon
that's what i'm gonna do!
i know i really am the only gay in the village! i know the roads fairly well so it's all good from that
thanks never though of money for bus will do. i promise i will be careful and will speak up, i'm generally known for speaking up, but i've seen his dick and it's looks fine better than my last bfs anyway
thanks for the support.
people can still put advice down more the better tbh

sc4456 Wrote:, but i've seen his dick and it's looks fine better than my last bfs anyway

just a note, kid... Even your mom can send you a pic of her dick over the Internet... If you know what I mean.
well, enjoy your date