Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sexual position
If a guy is a bottom and the other is a vers/bottom. Will it work out? And the same for guys who are top and vers/top.

Depends on the people involved and what they expect/want out of a relationship.

Total bottom not interested in topping ever? - As long as the vers bottom can take one for the home team and be the total top for the relationship it can work.

Total top with a vers top willing to take one for the home team and be the bottom forever and ever - yeah sure.

If however the vers side in these equations can't handle being just a bottom/top it can be problematic.

Can a total top or a total bottom learn to enjoy the opposite? perhaps - Many, perhaps most will - some can't (unable, not unwilling).

I think of myself as VERS. For me its very much depending on my relationship i m in and what my partner is comfortable with. I was the Top in my last relationship which lasted almost 4 years.... but in my previous experiences with others i was always the bottom.

Me and my boyfriend are both tops, we've just recently become vers and its honestly a mood thing, some day I'm all top, others all bottom, the the best days we flip Wink it's about relation ship, heck the first 8-9 months of our relationship was all oral and hand jobs lol