Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sexual rape from age 4 until 16
Hello everyone,
This is Bobby J. I ,at present, live in central Maryland.
I have had a problem that has followed me since age 4 and have always been afraid to discuss my past due to the stigmas involved. It all started in Upstate N.Y. back in the 50s. I feel I need to talk with others that I do not know in order to be free of the ? guilt that has hung over my head for most of my life time.
Whoever I talk with has to promise me to be very discreet and, above all, honest and understanding. Not people who want to make fun of me!! This will NOT be a fictitional story!

I will stop now and wait for replies. I need honest help not stupid remarks.

who raped you? is it a family member? have you reported this case to the authorities?

i really am understanding you can talk to me about anything i promise i wont laugh i really want to help

What happened dude... I'm a good listener

you can always find comfort with anyone here...........

I think this should be discussed with a psychologist or self help groups. You say something from guilt .. I´m sure that there is no guilt from your side... a boy between 4 and 16 years of age for my opinion has no guilt if such bad things happen in his life.
And I think this needs professional help .....

better if you give us the details about this so we can appropriately advise you..........

The Virgin Wrote:better if you give us the details about this so we can appropriately advise you..........

The Virgin stop immediately to correct me and my postings and stop to talk for me. I wrote my postings to help someone ...not to get the postings-counter on 1000 and more.
Till now this forum was known for Quality not for Quantity..... but what you are doing in the advice-section is mostly irresponsible and negligent.
I see that you want to talk ...but then open up a talk-thread and don´t misuse the advice-threads for your counter-games.

I have the responsibility for things I write and what I write is well considered and I use a lot of time and work for my postings - especially because I still have problems with the language..... If you have really good thoughts and opinions on a topic then it is OK to say it.... but only say something without any Sense and Help is not useful.

Sorry ... but this should be said.

thanks Fenris for your honesty but when did i made any unnecessary post? i'd have to deny that... all my posts are well thought of and i'm not into quantity but rather quality....hehe

fenris Wrote:The Virgin stop immediately to correct me and my postings and stop to talk for me. I wrote my postings to help someone ...not to get the postings-counter on 1000 and more.
Till now this forum was known for Quality not for Quantity..... but what you are doing in the advice-section is mostly irresponsible and negligent.
I see that you want to talk ...but then open up a talk-thread and don´t misuse the advice-threads for your counter-games.

I have the responsibility for things I write and what I write is well considered and I use a lot of time and work for my postings - especially because I still have problems with the language..... If you have really good thoughts and opinions on a topic then it is OK to say it.... but only say something without any Sense and Help is not useful.

Sorry ... but this should be said.

Ah, Fenris, I sometimes feel pure love for you! :]]]