Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sexual rape from age 4 until 16
Bobby,
As usual the thread has drifted away from the posters topic. I feel your pain and I cannot give advice but I can relate. When I was somewhere between 7 and 9 years old I had frequent sex with my much older half brother and I have always felt that I was guilty of something. Maybe I was guilty of not complaining or maybe I was guilty of enjoying it. I am 55 years old now and it still plagues me even though I know that I was too young to be responsible for these events. Life would be much easer if I was totally straight. You can argue nature verses nurture all you want but I feel that "choice" was stolen from me by my half brother.
Do you have issues with low self esteem or do you feel dirty somehow? I do and I have always had these feelings. I truly hope you work it out Bobby and come to terms with it all.
Big hug

Oh, I almost forgot. Welcome to Gay Speak

i have been through a similar thing.
please read the private message i sent you.
i really want to chat to you about this

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Ah, Fenris, I sometimes feel pure love for you! :]]]

I second this, there are others on this forum which give excelent advice aswell such as PA, Marsh etc... (dont be offended if I didnt mention you, there is quite a few)

But I pretty much agree with Fenris, this seems like the sort of stuff which would prorbably benefit more from profesional help. Although, if you feel uncomfortable about going to see someone I'm sure the majority here would be happy to listen and give the best advice they can offer.

Feel free to post your story, or even pm someone here you deem trustworthy. And don't worry about anyone makeing fun of you, none of us here are like that. And if there were a member like that I'm pretty sure you'd have the rest of us to stick up for you Smile

yeah id be first in line to back you up.
this subject is no laughing matter at all.

anyone making fun would be just as bad as the people commiting these horrible crimes against humanity!!

ive experienced the support and kindness that comes from people. not only here but in person too.

when i told of my being abused for years i was soooo shocked at the responce. everyone hugged me and cried for me. they supported me and got me where i am now.

i can only imagine how this guy feels having to endure this for so long.
heres a hug
*big hug*

Definitely seek professional help my friend. You are in no way to blame for what happened to you, but feeling guilt for the perverse actions of others is, very unfortunately, a common reaction. You can guarantee loving support from the majority of contributors to this useful site. Good luck and all best wishes. C.

Welcome to the Gs community of friends.

As you can see there are all types of people here some like Fenris wish to help others are playing games (Names withheld) .

Though i have not been in your situation i am a good listener and sympathetic to the problem.

You should not feel guilt for the actions of another. Professional help is good advice. this is my opinion of course. You must make the final decision.

ive been threw a simular thing also...not as long as you did but it was still very bad..my heart goes out to you bud..not a nice situation at all Sad
try get some proffesional help...or talk to a friend...i found that helped me alot

Bobby...I spent many years helping my lover overcome his molestation by his father and I know how difficult it is to deal with. I had to overcome mental and physical abuse and violence from my childhood so I am familiar with the effects abuse has on you and how it keeps you a mental prisoner until you find a way to process and release it. I know that opening up to other people can be scary and painful so until you want to say more or ask specific questions I just want to give you a cyber hug and let you know you are safe here and that there are many people who will be happy to help you if they can...even if it is just to listen.

Dark Angel is right...if you have a problem elaborating find someone who you deem trustworthy or whom you feel comfortable with and reach out to them privately.