Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emotional confession part 2 (angry)
I started a thread thing recently called emotional confession and I mentioned that I haven't been great and that I just wanted to snap and I don't know why.

Well I've spoken to someone recently and that and a lot of things were covered but the main thing was that I found out I was angry. Just at life and me not having anyone to talk to and that and that I'm lashing out because of that.
We have started to try and get the real me back.

Not a great thread I know but I had to say something

Bighug

I am so very happy for you , that is wonderful news. Confusedmile:

That's really good news! Just keep at it and I wish you the best of luck Smile

goldeneye101 Wrote:I started a thread thing recently called emotional confession and I mentioned that I haven't been great and that I just wanted to snap and I don't know why.

Well I've spoken to someone recently and that and a lot of things were covered but the main thing was that I found out I was angry. Just at life and me not having anyone to talk to and that and that I'm lashing out because of that.
We have started to try and get the real me back.

Not a great thread I know but I had to say something

In recovery support groups we have a saying we share often using the word HALT. Never get too Hungry, Angry, Lonely or Tired. These four things left unbridled take on a life of their own that can lead to much evil consequence. So it's good to hear you found someone to talk with a while and get some of it unloaded! Just remember that it builds again so learning to meet your needs is part of the balancing act. Another ImPoRtAnT moniker used often is KISS: Keep It Simple Sweety! Never too hungry, angry, lonely or tire! Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox, that's a good one. I didn't know about it. It's surely good advice. Good for you Goldeneye, you should be feeling better to be able to let some of that anger out. Once it's out, you have time and energy for something else, like seeking some pleasures in life.

It is very easy to get caught up in the negatives its good your starting to see the other side.

Thanks for Sharing