Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shaved
i wouldn't do it unless you like rashes, blood, and itching.

if you really hate it, get it removed. you could keep some on your chest/stomach in case you ever change your mind (you might be surprised later in life) and you can trim/shave those easy if you're in the smooth mood or let it grow in if you are dating someone that likes that.

I don't mind trimming private parts (im not a cave man) not into shaved...remember one guy describing shaved pubic region as like looking at chicken parts lol ...

BaseballFan Wrote:Well I wrote this post bc I'm training for a marathon and I know lot of runners, bikers and swimmers that shave. I figure it's also something that may benefit me but also I want to feel the effect of total smoothness

Something to bear in mind is what happens when it's growing back at a time when you're training hard, with fabric rubbing against it and sweat irritating it.

I guess it depends on the person I wish I had less but make do with trimming for the reasons others have stated. I like the way smooth feels for like the first day, then the misery starts.

For about the last ten years or so body hair/facial hair have been coming back into vogue. In the seventies I remember that most everyone had hair, and mustache's were de rigueur. Every time you unzipped someone's jeans give give them head there was a bird's nest of pubes to deal with and inevitably you got several of the wiry curlies in your mouth.

Sometime in the late seventies, early eighties it was as if someone dumped a cosmic ginormous bottle of Nair on the gay community (only the bear community and those deeply ensconced in closets managed to stay dry that day). Gym bunnies with smooth bodies became the height of fashion. Smooth and muscled stayed in style for quite a while. I blame Olivia Newton John. ("Let's get physical, physical...Blahblah .).

Somewhere around the turn of the century carefully coiffed just got out of bed hair and artfully maintained facial stubble began to bridge the gap between the "just fell out of an International Male catalog" look and the "Chewbacca's coming to dinner" aesthetic.

I like fur, although a neatly pruned willie patch is also something I appreciate. No one giving a blow job likes digging natural floss out of their mouth. Some guys don't like the plucked chicken quality of skin when you shave your nad-sack, but again if you like a lovely tea bagging session, pubes can be a pain. Nothing can ruin a moment like a guy trying to cough out a pube -- it's too much like a cat coughing up a hair ball, y'know?

I also like to trim the anal brush. I don't like having to hunt for the hole. But that's me.
Some guys like it smooth and slippery, some guys want to climb Sasquatch, and a lot of us like a well maintained manscape. In the end (pardon the pun) do what makes you happy. As Cole Porter penned in song:

[COLOR="Navy"]Experiment
And it will lead you to the light.
The apple on the top of the tree
Is never too high to achieve,
So take an example from Eve,
Experiment.
Be curious,
Though interfering friends may frown.
Get furious
At each attempt to hold you down.
If this advice you always employ
The future can offer you infinite joy
And merriment,
Experiment
And you'll see[/COLOR]

Multijump

Just remember, once you start to shave, you're stuck shaving at least once a week. Three times a week if you're fastidious. As it is if you miss a few days shaving around the twig and berries it itches like a SOB. And if you scratch your junk too much guys start assuming you've got a nest of critters in your crotch. Not a good look.

I want to date a man, and for me, that means a person with body hair.

It can be anywhere, as long as it's there.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

If you are training for a marathon I'd advise against shaving or trimming any hair in the crotch and ass area. Without the hair it's much easier to get chafings and those suckers hurt. At least that's been my experience.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

I have gone the hairless below the neck route recently, but I'm in the process of changing it. I recently had to shave my arms, legs, basically everything. Way to much work and not worth it.

I'm going back to short pubes, shaves balls, shaves pits, and short leg hair. My upper body is naturally hairless.

It feels nice, but to hard to maintain, and it makes you look like a freak of nature...another reason I'm about to abandon it.

Bhp91126 Wrote:If you are training for a marathon I'd advise against shaving or trimming any hair in the crotch and ass area. Without the hair it's much easier to get chafings and those suckers hurt. At least that's been my experience.

Jelly! If my chest was naturally smooth I'd be happy; they feel nice.

Since it's your body, you should do what YOU want. People will have their preferences. I prefer some hair in all the right areas (whatever THAT means Wink).

There will be guys into the shaved look. Different strokes and all that.

I tried shaving my pubes when I was in Sophomore College. I didn't slept well for days because I kept on it scratching the itch.