Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shaved
I have some of my chest and all that but I'm not real hairy and I'm fine with it but I'm not attached to it. My guy doesn't like body hair. If he says anything about it I just tell him all he has to do is shave me himself. That always turns out to be more than just a shower -- if you get what I mean.

There are a couple parts of my body that I shave frequently. Those wild hairs in my nose & the surprisingly long hair on/in my ears!!!

Just something I wanted to share (smile)...
We Have Elvis !!

I prefer my guys factory direct. But that's me. Smile

Lex

I like being hairy and I like guys who are hairy Smile

You want to shave your body hair and your embarrassed to wear a thong????????????

I tried whole body shaving once years ago, and have never tried it again! itchy, bloody, itchy...itchy! and too much high maintenance! oh and sexual stimulation doubles when two hairy bodies rub against each other! Elkgrin

LEANDRONJ Wrote:I tried whole body shaving once years ago, and have never tried it again! itchy, bloody, itchy...itchy! and too much high maintenance! oh and sexual stimulation doubles when two hairy bodies rub against each other! Elkgrin

Sounds like a possibly great scratch n' sniff session.

I've been shaving up since I was 16-17 so now Im 28 its just part of my routine every 3 or 4 days. No big deal and never had any trouble with rashes or itching.

StingRay Wrote:I've been shaving up since I was 16-17 so now Im 28 its just part of my routine every 3 or 4 days. No big deal and never had any trouble with rashes or itching.

Jealous! My trouble spots are between my pecs and right below my navel where the underwear elastic sits. I have resorted to just trimming.

ShiftyNJ Wrote:Jealous! My trouble spots are between my pecs and right below my navel where the underwear elastic sits. I have resorted to just trimming.

You want my secret? It's real easy
wet down in the shower.
use bath soap to lather up everywhere you want to shave
put about five drops of Shave Secret on an any swivel head or atra razor.
Start shaving. No shaving cream. Buy Shave Secret for under $4. Don't do this with cheap generic disposable razors. I use Gillette Fusion swivel razor and use one for over a month before it gets dull. I know you dont beleive that. You will after you try this.

you can find reviews on shave secret on youtube. It aint a rip off. You can shave down baby butt slick with it.

[Image: k2-_5f84dcb8-310d-4897-9a48-550b64bc9ba8.v1.jpg]
[Image: 313_ANGLED.jpg]