Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shaved
StingRay Wrote:You want my secret? It's real easy
wet down in the shower.
use bath soap to lather up everywhere you want to shave
put about five drops of Shave Secret on an any swivel head or atra razor.
Start shaving. No shaving cream. Buy Shave Secret for under $4. Don't do this with cheap generic disposable razors. I use Gillette Fusion swivel razor and use one for over a month before it gets dull. I know you dont beleive that. You will after you try this.

you can find reviews on shave secret on youtube. It aint a rip off. You can shave down baby butt slick with it.

[Image: k2-_5f84dcb8-310d-4897-9a48-550b64bc9ba8.v1.jpg]
[Image: 313_ANGLED.jpg]

Sounds awesome; where do you find it? I've never seen in a drugstore. EDIT: Wow, just looked at review. You ain't just whistlin' Dixie. For that price I'll order it directly if I can't find it in the store.

You wont believe how great it works. Five drops of Shave magic on a razor will make your hold body slick as a cup of motor oil. Razor slides over and takes hair off like you never seen it done. I found out from seeing girls have it showers. Lost of them have it for their legs and arm pits.

I got Virge using it. Then he got Jay using it. Ought to use it for shaving face to see how amazing it is.

Steve Wrote:For about the last ten years or so body hair/facial hair have been coming back into vogue. In the seventies I remember that most everyone had hair, and mustache's were de rigueur. Every time you unzipped someone's jeans give give them head there was a bird's nest of pubes to deal with and inevitably you got several of the wiry curlies in your mouth.

I like fur, although a neatly pruned willie patch is also something I appreciate. No one giving a blow job likes digging natural floss out of their mouth. Some guys don't like the plucked chicken quality of skin when you shave your nad-sack, but again if you like a lovely tea bagging session, pubes can be a pain. Nothing can ruin a moment like a guy trying to cough out a pube -- it's too much like a cat coughing up a hair ball, y'know?

Be careful at all times. I remember one time when removing excess hair from my cock, I accidentally nicked myself. It wasn't so much the pain but the blood. I would never have beleived that so much blood could come from such a tiny wound. I was ro say the least, in a difficult position. I couldn't dress because I would have ended up with blood stains everywhere. What to do? I tried a BandAid but have you ever tried fixing something like that on to a flaccid cock? Believe me, it doesn't work.

Next step was a bandage and that was more successful. I had to waait a bit for the bleeding to stop. When I removed the bandage it started to bleed again. In desperation I tried a more drastic remedy. I have a clear liquid (a bit like clear nail varnish) that can be applied to the skin. It turns white but then gradually becomes transparent and provides a clear, waterproof, germ proof barrier. Trouble is that it stings. I applied it. It stings like fucking hell! For fucks sake, I'm not sure that I have ever felt so much pain on my privates. Thanks heavens it lasted only a short while.

Moral of the story is, be very careful in the future!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I learn so much from this site.
I bid NO Trump!

jimcrackcorn Wrote:There are a couple parts of my body that I shave frequently. Those wild hairs in my nose & the surprisingly long hair on/in my ears!!!

Just something I wanted to share (smile)...

I can't grow a beard, but I could fake a mustache, using my exceptional nosehairs.
Why does my body play this cruel joke on me!??

Shave Secret is the real Shit!
[SIZE="5"]I'll never go back to lather.
try it once and you'll be hooked too[/SIZE]

StingRay Wrote:You want my secret? It's real easy
wet down in the shower.
use bath soap to lather up everywhere you want to shave
put about five drops of Shave Secret on an any swivel head or atra razor.
Start shaving. No shaving cream. Buy Shave Secret for under $4. Don't do this with cheap generic disposable razors. I use Gillette Fusion swivel razor and use one for over a month before it gets dull. I know you dont beleive that. You will after you try this.

you can find reviews on shave secret on youtube. It aint a rip off. You can shave down baby butt slick with it.

[Image: k2-_5f84dcb8-310d-4897-9a48-550b64bc9ba8.v1.jpg]
[Image: 313_ANGLED.jpg]

StingRay Wrote:You can shave down baby butt slick with it.

Who the hell shaves baby butts? :p

But seriously, thanks for the tip. I suspect it is a blend of mineral oils similar to those used in manicures that do not clog pores and are very light.

Can't wait to try it. I'm on a mission to find this stuff today.

Hardheaded1 Wrote:Who the hell shaves baby butts?

Ah, it's a thing. East Village mostly, after the vampire craze died out.

IDK if anybody other than WalMart sells it around here, and I don't do WalMart so I may have to order it and wait.