Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shia lebouf is sorry
When i just heard about this story i thought he was sorry for the transformers movies… and i was going to forgive him… but he is just sorry for ripping off somebody elses work in a film ive never heard off. Man is he sorry! Wearing a bag over his head to a film premier with the words "i am not famous anymore" and now holding an art exibition called " I am sorry"

I forgive him because hes a freak, im sorry i didnt like him before.

When the seagulls follow the trawler, its because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

Lars taught him well. Smile

MisterLove Wrote:Lars taught him well. Smile

Yeah! :p …

MisterLove Wrote:Lars taught him well. Smile

Rofl that's so true

I'm sorry that he ever thought he could act. He's just revealing how terrible of a person he is off camera. This isn't the first, nor the last time he's pulled off something shitty like this. I'm just glad that others are starting to realize what I've known all along.

This is the first ive heard about his behavour, do you really think he’s so bad. Hes made an art exibition called " I am sorry" and sits at a table with a bag over his head with " I am sorry" written on it and two eye holes which show his "watery" eyes.

I must admit, its seemed more interesting at first before i discovered he had a reason and was actually sorry for something he did, i genuinely though he was apoligizing for crap movies, i thought it was more profound or mysterious but hes just sorry for ripping off a comic book (that no ones read) for a movie (that nobodys seen)

Though its still artistic and odd, i thought he was a clean-cut boy next door.

Kinda not bothered about this anymore

I saw the interview he gave at the film festival and the first thing I trhought was 'drug addict', he looks like a drug addict.

That aside, his behaviour is not even comical or even close to something intellectual, which is what I think he was hoping to achieve. It was sad and cringe worthy walking on the red carpet with a paper bag on his head.

It would serve him well to just disappear into anonimity now, he has done too much harm and would have to do a lot of work to earn respect of his audience again.

Drink or drugs. I though he looked like a tramp at the press conference.

I find that whole red carpet thing is pretty sad anyway, its only movies, its usually boring.

Well i dont know what other bad things hes done and i dont know him personally.

I still like him in Transformers. The nerdy, kinda shy but outwardly so, white boy. Omg, him and that Leo Spitz guy from revenge of the fallen. :hugs-and-kisses-smiIm-blushing-smiley

It's too bad he wants to wear paper bags, hiding that visage :I

Still gonna watch Transformers and Eagle Eye. He was kinda hawt lolz

Plus his last name is supposed to be mine :/