Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shiti guessssss its offical
so tonight i got tooo drunk and told three of my good friends about it lol
i think one might run her mouth but i hope not :frown:

theres alot off my chest now

k i sobered up heres the story

Ok we were drinking in the park (i know classy) i was with three of my close friends (all girls) so it made it easier
one of the girls brother is gay so that helped since shes been through it already.
me and one of them started walking into town to get more booz and meet people
so i was rambling on and said i have to tell you somthin
starts with a G
she was like huh just tell me
whats the next letter than
A
next letter
Y
then everything went good :] we talked and sutff

next person i just told the person i already said it tr to tell her
so she texted her but she wouldn't believe me
then when we got back i talked to her and stuff

next person i just wrote it in my phone and showed her XD

went really good imo
im glad i remember everything :/ started puking later on lol

heh heh Smile the old drunken outing... I did this experience back in the day but it was more of a kinda loved-up party thing Rolleyes and scared my homophobic mate half to death... anyway...

she probably will run her mouth off about it, but the fact you told in the first place, and the tone of your post, I don't think you'll care too much. I told some of my closest friends and they STILL blabbed about it after I told them not to! it's just too juicy to keep to yourself usually.

I'm just glad you're feeling better dude, gets a little easier every time. You're a step closer to having an honest and meaningful partner for yourself.

Oh yeah - and drink plenty of water, vitamin supps, and get some nice satisfying food in ya (bacon sandwiches work for me) ... the only hangover cure

first thing is : stay cool ... wait what happens and don´t get hysterical and ask every one you know "what have i said last night" *g
poker-face.... and don´t show that you are nervous..... think about what you want to say if they ask you and I think it would work in a good way.... the main thing is that your friends see you are strong enough to handle it....

You will find out very soon if you have 3 ex good friends. If they were in the same state as you, they may not recall your confession. Being Rat Arsed does usually loosen the tonuge and makes it easlier to admit to things, If required, do a damage limitation exercise, blame the booze is one option. Friends will come and go, but its the roof over your head and the food on the table is important. Making sure your folks are OK with your admission is the hardest bit to deal with, cool parents are a rare breed. Take care and good luck m8.

Rychard

drinking and confessions go hand in hand m8 Smile, you may regret it but what the hell - its out there now and its definetly better out than in, try dropping your friends a line and ask them not to mention it for now, just tell them you want to tell others in person - or if not, just sit back and wait for it to spread - job done then...nobody else to drunkenly come out to - either way congratulations

added more info since im soberish Tongue
i think everything will be fine i trust all them

it says in your description, your a single "bi" man although your stroy seems to be you telling your friends your gay? Rolleyes

congrats on kinda coming out, good luck from here on out Big Grin

~D5~ Wrote:it says in your description, your a single "bi" man although your stroy seems to be you telling your friends your gay? Rolleyes

congrats on kinda coming out, good luck from here on out Big Grin

changed it :tongue:

i dont like labels and i guess im more gay than bi but im open to try new things :biggrin:

Snow Wrote:changed it :tongue:

i dont like labels and i guess im more gay than bi but im open to try new things :biggrin:

It means a lot if someone is strong enough to change a taken decision.... its in my eyes a sign of strenght and a good self-control. Congratulations !

Hey Snow, congratulations on finding the courage to say how you are and how you feel to your girlfriends... I'm sure they'll either love you or lose interest in you, but at least you'll know where your allies are. If they liked you as a person before, they shouldn't be too shocked after a while. I'm sorry it took some getting drunk and some puking to tell them. I'd lay off the booze. It feels so much more triumphant to come out with the proud news and NOT have to toss your breakfast or lunch in the following minutes... However, I can understand how a shy person would have to find that little bit of extra "energy" or confidence to tell the NEWS.
Well done, and be proud of who you are. You'll find it gets a lot easier telling new people as things go along. How will your family react, do you think???