Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
should I invite her to my birthday even though we just met ?
Hey hun, I say invite her. She may well say no, but if she does you've lost nothing in asking her and if she says yes your parents probably won't realise how much you like her because they'll be too busy with the whole hosting the party thing to notice and if they don't know you're lesbian they won't be looking for it.

If she does say no, arrange to do something at another time - going out with friends for drinks or something like that. She wants to be your friend so I think she'll be happy to be included, even if she can't make it.

I can say this from an little bit older perspective - lol .... invite her already ,,,live your life now --- and I mean now,,,who cares what anyone else thinks ,,, and if she thinks your desperate then nothing lost but if she does turn up !!!! ....awesome time - its your birthday - have your cake

As long as it's a mix of family and friends I would invite her.

She's a friend and you are inviting friends.

I tried contacting her to chat about it but usually she only gives me online answers and doesn't seem interested in me anymore it's like when people act like they have better things to do than talk to you . So I decided to not invite her at all if she's gonna act like that .

Melody Wrote:I tried contacting her to chat about it but usually she only gives me online answers and doesn't seem interested in me anymore it's like when people act like they have better things to do than talk to you . So I decided to not invite her at all if she's gonna act like that .
Now she's acting flakey like a gay man. I wouldn't invite her either.

Just don't shut her out completely yet, maybe it's just a temporary mood swing.

If she is now standoffish onine then this is not the time to invite her to a birthday party. It should not even come up, but if it does you can simply say, "I didn't know you very well and thought it would be best to wait so that you would not feel akward."
I bid NO Trump!

I'm gonna leave it up to her to contact me if she doesn't after a month i'll assume she's no longer interested . It's time for her to initiate the chats now