Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
should I start talking ?
Hi all !!

Recently i broke up with long distance BF. Just few day ago i met man from Grindr. I was new in that apps. I started chat with him. He said he likes man with asian look. I am indian but i look like brumese or thailand or malaysian. But i am not so attractive. I could not figure out whether he like me or not. He just text me some 2/3 messages and then shut whole day. A day after we met on Grindr he told me he is going delete his account and he gave me his whatsapp number. I added him on it. Now he use to text everyday . But we not having conversation in real. And today he was asking me for date. Way he talk to me doesn't look he likes me. He makes me feel weird. I did not ask his pictures he was sending bunch of picture of him in trip to las vegas .I just don't wanna meet people until i know little details about him as in india gay relationship is not recognised by law. I can be landed in jail for 10years if anything goes wrong. And mostly here many crisis happened, attacking on us because we look different and minority here.

Now question" should i start speaking to him or just avoid him?". I don't understand what he has in his mind.

Anyone help !!!

Whether you're in India or Iceland, able to marry the guy you love or get persecuted for being gay, one thing is universal:
Biki1992 Wrote:I don't understand what he has in his mind.

If I was able to tell what guys were thinking I'd probably be happily shacked up with a loving husband by now.

My only tip is Grindr generally tends to be more for meeting hookups than long term relationships (I'm sure there are some exceptions) - is there a dating site you could try? For example, I've found a lot of lovely guys are on plentyoffish.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Trust your instincts always... if this guy isn't giving you a good feeling over text, meeting him in person is probably a bad idea.

Thanks a lot !!
I don't know anything about him. He just told me he chosen me as his friend. He never talk anything in erotic way. It does not look he is looking for hook up. Anyway i am not so onto him. Two days ago i invited him on instagram and he join in it. Since then for every photos he posted on it he aasked me check out. Yesterday he was asking me whether he should post a photo or not.
In that photo he was standing with young with semi nude in las vegas.

Most of indian gay is hook up. I have been talk to many indian. All are start talking about sexual stuff. He doesn't talk in that way. That's why i posted this thread here. It migh be because he is very professional and becoming older.