Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shy guys
just wondering, what do you think off shy guys? like them, hate them or what? and what is your experience with them.

I am, contrary to my persona here and on other forums, a 'shy' guy.

I like to hold up walls. I'm mostly quiet... I prefer other 'quiet' people and to be around them.

Shyness is an appealing quality

I like shy guys.

lol I am shy to strangers but I feel more free with friends. but I think shy people just present their shyness to unfamiliar thing or people . once they know you better, they won't be that shy .

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I am, contrary to my persona here and on other forums, a 'shy' guy.

I like to hold up walls. I'm mostly quiet... I prefer other 'quiet' people and to be around them.
Likewise...though i doubt you could say i'm talkative here.:redface:

I am embarrassingly quite in real life. Even when i'm not feeling "shy".
My sentences are short(sweet, hopefully) and far between.
Not to say i don't have my moments...
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I'd say I'm really shy in real life, I try to avoid social situations and I am a bit unsure of my self all of the time, but that's just me I guess.

I find shy guys to be a bit awkward around unless I know them. This is mostly due to me being a shy guy aswell.

Personally I don't understand shyness at all. Say it like it is how it is for you. Makes the world simpler

Heh. I'm incredibly shy in real life! Painfully shy even! Though I have no idea why.. I've always been quite and shy. Can be a bit awkward at times (I've had the same five friends since middle school because of my 'shy-ness'), but overall I don't mind much! Standing back and watching is actually quite a bit interesting, since people tend to forget I'm even there and talk about things they normally wouldn't ^_^
Strangely enough, shy guys make me want to cuddle them, while at the same time being too shy to attempt it.. nyaaa... overloading my reasoning processor there... causes awkward stumbling with heavy blushing! wooo... hahah