Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
since 2013
I found an email from this site...from 2013!!! i decided to try it out again, but my old account "Shyguy77" has since been deactivated, so here I am again.

welcome back shyguy
[-] The following 1 member Likes Rawr's post:
  • ChaosINFP

Welcome back!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • ChaosINFP

Welcome back
[-] The following 1 member Likes MusicFanLover's post:
  • ChaosINFP

Welcome back @ChaosINFP Welcome. Are you still shy?
[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  • ChaosINFP

(07-15-2022, 10:58 AM)Cridders88 Wrote: Welcome back @ChaosINFP Welcome. Are you still shy?
To a point yes. As i grow older, I've seen myself become more introverted and less likely to engage with other people. This has also made my love life and sex life nonexistent. That doesn't make me an incel or anything, but more or less a recluse with severe sexual tension. The few guys i have been with in the past few years were great, but bored me too easily making me push away...

(07-15-2022, 07:39 PM)ChaosINFP Wrote:
(07-15-2022, 10:58 AM)Cridders88 Wrote: Welcome back @ChaosINFP Welcome. Are you still shy?
To a point yes. As i grow older, I've seen myself become more introverted and less likely to engage with other people. This has also made my love life and sex life nonexistent. That doesn't make me an incel or anything, but more or less a recluse with severe sexual tension. The few guys i have been with in the past few years were great, but bored me too easily making me push away...

Social anxiety? It is a bitch, and something I have found does seem to get worse with age. "Get out there" everybody says, but being a socially anxious introvert makes that very hard I know. If my partner hadn't found me I wonder if I'd still be single. What made you bored when things were great initially?

(07-16-2022, 08:20 AM)Cridders88 Wrote:
(07-15-2022, 07:39 PM)ChaosINFP Wrote:

Social anxiety? It is a bitch, and something I have found does seem to get worse with age. "Get out there" everybody says, but being a socially anxious introvert makes that very hard I know. If my partner hadn't found me I wonder if I'd still be single. What made you bored when things were great initially?
What makes me bored is observing to people and seeing things that are generally pet peeves and red flags after the fact. Last guy i was with wanted to plan the next month and a half with me after having two hours of amazing sex. We didn't even know the other's name and had hooked up via doublelist. Some people I've notice have no real personality after sex, before sex, just during sex. One guy thought sex with another guy was fun, but when i came to kissing, hugging, cuddling, those things were too girly and effeminate. Many things trigger my anxiety, but very few things calm me, one thing is hugging, and i haven't hugged anyone in over a year.