Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
single and looking for a daddy
Single Chilean 16 year old looking for fun. Hmu on snapchat- disoei Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm a wino who's living under a card board box in an alley. I'll take you where you want to go (smile)

Just kidding.

Hope you find what makes you happy.

Welcome to GS.

Sin-cerely,
Wino Jim
We Have Elvis !!

weclome.. ig

Your chances of finding someone on here are really slim, this isn't a very good dating site. But best of luck...

Edit: Wait a minute. You list yourself as 19, but put 16 in your post? So you're under age then? Oh goody, I'm sure most Daddies will be jumping at the chance to be thrown in prison and labeled a sex offender for life. This is great. Use that as a pickup line.
"Wanna go to prison baby Wink I can fuck up the rest of your life Wink"

*Points to what [MENTION=22914]Cobalt[/MENTION] said.*

The likes of Brazil, Peru, Paraguay, Ecuador and Colombia all have age of consent set at 14. In some countries - such as Chile - the minimum age of consent is 14, but there are legal restrictions on sexual activities up to the age of 18, and homosexual sex is illegal before that age.

fucking idiot

Well, it would help if people knew WTF they were talking about. 16 is the legal age of consent in Washington state.

However, as Cobalt said, this really isn't a dating site. You'd have better luck lying on the social apps, I'm sure there are plenty of maladjusted men who want to bed a young'n like you.

All of this would be relevant information if he really is 16. He lists 19 and then says 16. Who knows if he's 15 or less at this point. But anyway, good luck to the damned soul who messes with this lying twink.

deephiance Wrote:fucking idiot

that was the very answer that I expect from you LOL

Cobalt Wrote:All of this would be relevant information if he really is 16. He lists 19 and then says 16. Who knows if he's 15 or less at this point. But anyway, good luck to the damned soul who messes with this lying twink.

I lied about my age when I was 17.

I think I turned out alright. Let's not waste our time posting ugly things to a guy who will probably never read it.