Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skeleton love
found this on the net just now. a bit cheesy, but what can you do.

also, irrelevant, but why isn't there a 'horny' option under mood dropdown menu? because i'm horny. today was the first day that felt like spring outside. it was fucking beautiful. horniness is in the air all over the place.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

That is inventive!

So...now on to the horny part...GO OUT AND GET THE JOB DONE!!!!! Men are everywhere!,,,horny men!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh, sweet.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Spring does seem to bring out the mating urges. Smile Maybe there is something to that old saying about "The Birds and the Bees".

The video -

I think it was one of those old Sinbad movies with the fighting skeletons that make me in awe and scared of animated skeletons... seeing them crawl up from the ground and fighting.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Seems every season does it for me. Winter is snuggle under the blankets weather. Spring is go out and multiply season. Smile

Lex

Lexington Wrote:Seems every season does it for me. Winter is snuggle under the blankets weather. Spring is go out and multiply season. Smile

Lex

well, sure i'm horny in the winter too, but not because of the weather. today was just....you step outside and all you think about is getting laid. everything else disappears. it's in the air. magic. Smile

East Wrote:So...now on to the horny part...GO OUT AND GET THE JOB DONE!!!!! Men are everywhere!,,,horny men!!!!

well, i'm interested in one horny man in particular. Wink