Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skinny dippin?
Uneunsae Wrote:I would love to swim naked with a partner. Yllove

For real. specially if you have to sneak off somewhere with them to do. More fun that way than just swimming naked or hopping in a hot tub

I think that the best time I remember was once when I was walking along a deserted beach on the Atlantic coast and it started to rain. Very soon I was wet through and I thought, what the hell? So shucked of my clothes and dived in to the sea. By then the rain had turned in to a downpour, a proper storm and it was an experience to be in the water and have water pouring down on me at the same time. The worst thing was getting in to my wet clothes afterwards.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Not sure I'd like to swim in a cow pond. My partner and I regularly go up to a hot springs naturist land trust. All clothing optional. They have a big swimming pool with all natural hot water where they change out all the water once a week, soaking pools up and down the side of the mountain where you can relax in the warm water and look out across the valley. Campsites, a communal kitchen where you prepare your own food, and even a few cabins for those who don't want to camp.

A lot of families go with their kids, and a lot of couples. Not a lot of gay people go, probably due to the remote location and the rustic facilities. But we love it there. I bet stingyray would too!

Quite a lot, when I was younger. It was actually a great way to socialize and meet new folks.

Germany is probably the best country in the world for SD, FKK, naturism or whatever you want to call it. In Berlin they have a nude park for gay men right in the middle of the city.

Camfer
Never been to any nude camp or beach BUT Meme and Jay R tryin to talk me into goin with them this May to Pensacola and go to one there. Not that Im shy about that or dont like beaches but it takes 30 minutes for me to burn in hot sun. I dont tan. I just turn RED. May go tho. They go to nude beaches and probbly will before he comes back from down under. When I say cow pond its in a field but now cows. Just ducks and some deer at night. The water is real clear.

Yeah, there's a bit of a difference between a pond that farm animals use and the kind of pond we go swimming in. The only difference between the latter and a small lake is that a 'lake' (strictly speaking) is natural, a 'pond' is man made (usually from building a dam or dike across some small waterway). Still, ponds do have their own ecosystem. My dad always stocked ours with fish. Mud bottoms, mosses, algae, dragon flies, frogs, the occasional snake, whatever. Certainly not a swimming pool but like SR said, clear water… and warm this time of year.

Camfer reminded me… I'd forgotten but the last time I was 'skinny dipping' was at Harbin Hotsprings; I've also been to Wilbur Hotsprings many times.

[Image: 4-e1361421923734.jpeg]

I like hot springs better than beaches for several reasons. One of them is that a beach is a public place. Hot springs such as above are privately run facilities. True, anyone can go to them but it costs money and that right there puts a different 'feel' to the whole thing. Usually when I go to Harbin I spend a couple days there and there is a kind of 'community' that lives there year round. So it is a totally different atmosphere from just going to a public beach.

I looked at Harbin. looks neat! temp here now is just 66, cloudy and windy. having to drink coffee to stay warm. Found banana flavored coffee in the back o the cabinet. YUM!

Ich bin ein Berliner!
I bid NO Trump!

StingRay Wrote:I looked at Harbin. looks neat! temp here now is just 66, cloudy and windy. having to drink coffee to stay warm. Found banana flavored coffee in the back o the cabinet. YUM!
Harbin is kind of a 'hippie paradise'. The people who live there year round (and operate the facilities) are a kind of commune but I don't know the specifics. They're VERY mellowed out, LOL!