Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skinny dippin?
StingR,
Glad to hear that cow pond was just a figure of speech. You southerners say the darndest things! I am good swimming with ducks, frogs, harmless snakes, fish etc.

The strategy for gingers and other melanin-challenged breeds is to enjoy early morning, late afternoon, and all night long nude swimming. 9am to 5 pm just isn't the right time for ya'll. I can't imagine what a sunburned willy would feel like. *shudders*

MikeW,
The northern Cali springs sound great. Road trip!

skinny dipped at a friend's pool in high school a couple of times, haven't since

then you need to get your waggly rat butt wet again!

SR, take a bath in sunscreen. It's about all you can do, especially between waist and knees if you ae exposing that area to the sun for the first time. Also, Pensacola is definitely Florida sun. People from further north REALLY burn easily down there (in Florida.) Being ginger was one of the worst parts of my childhood and that was before high tech sunscreens came along. We moved to Florida when I was in junior high school. Ouch!
I bid NO Trump!

MikeW Wrote:Harbin is kind of a 'hippie paradise'. The people who live there year round (and operate the facilities) are a kind of commune but I don't know the specifics. They're VERY mellowed out, LOL!

From my experience, the mellower they are, the more willing they are to skinny dip. Wink

Ljay Im ahead of ya on all that. I've been using sunscreen lotion daily year round just to keep in the habit. Summers I carry pump spray SPF 40 or 50 in the car and anywhere I go. This year Memechose gave me a 1 quart garden pump up sprayer to use when I go out boating, swimmin and skiiing. I havent even gotten a red nose this year. All I have to do is find someone willing to spray paint me every 2 hours or so. I have a feelin being on the beach in Florida will be just fine if I have my sprayer.

^I'll volunteer to be your sprayer....(ok, that sounded weird)
I'm quite flexible and can fit into a suitcase. (ok, even more weird)

LJay Wrote:Being ginger

*perks up, heart skips a beat*

(in George Takei voice) Ohhh myyy.

*starts planning trip to VA.*

Gingers are like crack to me....mmmm, ginger crack.

ETOTE Wrote:^I'll volunteer to be your sprayer....(ok, that sounded weird)
I'm quite flexible and can fit into a suitcase. (ok, even more weird)
Gingers are like crack to me....mmmm, ginger crack.

People in countries with low percentages of natural gingers do have people who obsess over us. Red heads have always gotten highest prices in human slave trade and trafficking. Dont get any crazy idea Etote.

There are some weird stats about being a ginger.
8% of gingers in US develop skin cancer or precancerous growths due to sun exposure. Blondes brunettes are both below 0.4%.

I know this is true. We take more anesthetic to knock us out for surgery. Studies prove this and that we have bout 20% to 30% higher pain threshold.

We are the only hair color with a nation named after us. Russia.

StingRay Wrote:Dont get any crazy idea Etote....

We take more anesthetic to knock us out...we have bout 20% to 30% higher pain threshold.

^this bit of info comes in very handy.....

....thanks for giving me ideas.

I went to the nude beach and the baths where I saw too many of my bar customers naked and I wish I hadn't because I had to respond to stupid adolescent shame based naked jokes from a lot of them for years afterward...UGH.

I am too old now so it ain't ever happening again anyway:O.....